Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Scalp and Hair Oils
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ACE

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
does that oil have any mineral oil in it?
Adrz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I really don't like to oil my hair that much, it seems that whenever I oiling my scalp it itchy or feeling "greasy" .I only use tree tea oil, grapeseed oil, or vitamin e oil . I used to use Evvco and Flax oil , they are thick heavy oil running down face and neck, no more.
ACE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I know that the Flax seed is good for the body, but never have I thought to use it on my scalp.Im glad you shared whats going on with your experience.
Adrz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I really didn't know it was for scalp at first until a guy with dreads in my "natural sista" group told me that quote "If food is healthy for your body, then why not use it on your hair?" I was like "Okay!" when I tried it at first, it was kind stick but nice . My hair seemed to grow more than me swallowing flax seed capsule itself. It is going to look it will suffocate scalp prone, for real it is healthy if you use organic. I bought a large bottle at walmart , probably for $3 or 5. If you use it along with vitamin E oil , hair is going grow a lot. Vitamin oil E promotes growth in circulate .

http://healthblog.swansonvitamins.com/blog/health-tips-2/natural-health-tips-for-fresher-younger-looking-hair

I only got Vitamin Oil E from Dollar store for $2, cheap! it explains why it grows so fast in 7 months of bc , no body believed I just got bc.
ACE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
O OK THAT makes sense.One of my old girlfriends used vitamin e oil and it wasvery great for growth.
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Bump

ACE

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I am using currently the gro aut oil, so far my head has been itching, so does that mean that its growing or what?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Hair Breakage All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: