Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Washing with Just Conditioner?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Hair Breakage
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
hericane



Joined: 21 Feb 2008
Posts: 284

Location: In the Heart of a King!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: Washing with Just Conditioner? Reply with quote
So ladies, what do you think about the trend toward conditioner only washes? Have any of you ever heard of a line called WEN? This line promotes the washing AND conditioning of hair with 'cleansing' conditioners. Check it out! http://www.wenhaircare.com/chaz_tips.php?pactvid=c5ec21792ab07f8eae17a8519d9f3067. I do this often, 4-5x per week, and have had AWESOME results. Less shedding and breakage, more moisture, and more manageable new growth PLUS faster hair growth. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ShortyP98



Joined: 21 Feb 2008
Posts: 84


PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Washing with Just Conditioner? Reply with quote
hericane wrote:
So ladies, what do you think about the trend toward conditioner only washes? Have any of you ever heard of a line called WEN? This line promotes the washing AND conditioning of hair with 'cleansing' conditioners. Check it out! http://www.wenhaircare.com/chaz_tips.php?pactvid=c5ec21792ab07f8eae17a8519d9f3067. I do this often, 4-5x per week, and have had AWESOME results. Less shedding and breakage, more moisture, and more manageable new growth PLUS faster hair growth. Wink


I've tried the condition only washes but I haven't heard of that line. I wonder how well it works. Have you tried it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hericane



Joined: 21 Feb 2008
Posts: 284

Location: In the Heart of a King!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:23 am    Post subject: Re: Washing with Just Conditioner? Reply with quote
ShortyP98 wrote:
hericane wrote:
So ladies, what do you think about the trend toward conditioner only washes? Have any of you ever heard of a line called WEN? This line promotes the washing AND conditioning of hair with 'cleansing' conditioners. Check it out! http://www.wenhaircare.com/chaz_tips.php?pactvid=c5ec21792ab07f8eae17a8519d9f3067. I do this often, 4-5x per week, and have had AWESOME results. Less shedding and breakage, more moisture, and more manageable new growth PLUS faster hair growth. Wink


I've tried the condition only washes but I haven't heard of that line. I wonder how well it works. Have you tried it?


I just can't bring myself to spend the money when there are so many good herbal based conditioner that cost less. i LOOOOVE conditioner washing though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ShortyP98



Joined: 21 Feb 2008
Posts: 84


PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:58 am    Post subject: Re: Washing with Just Conditioner? Reply with quote
hericane wrote:
ShortyP98 wrote:
hericane wrote:
So ladies, what do you think about the trend toward conditioner only washes? Have any of you ever heard of a line called WEN? This line promotes the washing AND conditioning of hair with 'cleansing' conditioners. Check it out! http://www.wenhaircare.com/chaz_tips.php?pactvid=c5ec21792ab07f8eae17a8519d9f3067. I do this often, 4-5x per week, and have had AWESOME results. Less shedding and breakage, more moisture, and more manageable new growth PLUS faster hair growth. Wink


I've tried the condition only washes but I haven't heard of that line. I wonder how well it works. Have you tried it?


I just can't bring myself to spend the money when there are so many good herbal based conditioner that cost less. i LOOOOVE conditioner washing though.


I understand. When you finally start caring for your hair it starts to add up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hericane



Joined: 21 Feb 2008
Posts: 284

Location: In the Heart of a King!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Washing with Just Conditioner? Reply with quote
ShortyP98 wrote:
hericane wrote:
ShortyP98 wrote:
hericane wrote:
So ladies, what do you think about the trend toward conditioner only washes? Have any of you ever heard of a line called WEN? This line promotes the washing AND conditioning of hair with 'cleansing' conditioners. Check it out! http://www.wenhaircare.com/chaz_tips.php?pactvid=c5ec21792ab07f8eae17a8519d9f3067. I do this often, 4-5x per week, and have had AWESOME results. Less shedding and breakage, more moisture, and more manageable new growth PLUS faster hair growth. Wink


I've tried the condition only washes but I haven't heard of that line. I wonder how well it works. Have you tried it?


I just can't bring myself to spend the money when there are so many good herbal based conditioner that cost less. i LOOOOVE conditioner washing though.


I understand. When you finally start caring for your hair it starts to add up.


And it becomes sort of addictive too. I find myself buying conditioner even when I don't NEED it. Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
storm



Joined: 22 Feb 2008
Posts: 19

Location: Jamaica

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Washing with Just Conditioner? Reply with quote
hericane wrote:
So ladies, what do you think about the trend toward conditioner only washes? Have any of you ever heard of a line called WEN? This line promotes the washing AND conditioning of hair with 'cleansing' conditioners. Check it out! http://www.wenhaircare.com/chaz_tips.php?pactvid=c5ec21792ab07f8eae17a8519d9f3067. I do this often, 4-5x per week, and have had AWESOME results. Less shedding and breakage, more moisture, and more manageable new growth PLUS faster hair growth. Wink


[color=blue]
When I just started taken care of my hair i use to co-wash like ever day or ever other day. I love co-wash but i can't do it now cause i'm stretching my relax up to June[/b]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hericane



Joined: 21 Feb 2008
Posts: 284

Location: In the Heart of a King!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Washing with Just Conditioner? Reply with quote
storm wrote:
hericane wrote:
So ladies, what do you think about the trend toward conditioner only washes? Have any of you ever heard of a line called WEN? This line promotes the washing AND conditioning of hair with 'cleansing' conditioners. Check it out! http://www.wenhaircare.com/chaz_tips.php?pactvid=c5ec21792ab07f8eae17a8519d9f3067. I do this often, 4-5x per week, and have had AWESOME results. Less shedding and breakage, more moisture, and more manageable new growth PLUS faster hair growth. Wink


[color=blue]
When I just started taken care of my hair i use to co-wash like ever day or ever other day. I love co-wash but i can't do it now cause i'm stretching my relax up to June[/b]


What benefits did you see CW did for your hair?
_________________
Current Length: 3-4" to APL (AGAIN!)
Goal Length: 2-3" past BSL
Regimen: Ayurvedic hair mask/tea rinse 3x per wk, Deep condition with heat 2-3x per week, Seal with oil, Airdry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
storm



Joined: 22 Feb 2008
Posts: 19

Location: Jamaica

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Washing with Just Conditioner? Reply with quote
hericane wrote:
storm wrote:
hericane wrote:
So ladies, what do you think about the trend toward conditioner only washes? Have any of you ever heard of a line called WEN? This line promotes the washing AND conditioning of hair with 'cleansing' conditioners. Check it out! http://www.wenhaircare.com/chaz_tips.php?pactvid=c5ec21792ab07f8eae17a8519d9f3067. I do this often, 4-5x per week, and have had AWESOME results. Less shedding and breakage, more moisture, and more manageable new growth PLUS faster hair growth. Wink


[color=blue]
When I just started taken care of my hair i use to co-wash like ever day or ever other day. I love co-wash but i can't do it now cause i'm stretching my relax up to June[/b]


What benefits did you see CW did for your hair?


See for yourself http://public.fotki.com/sniffy1/december-1/august-/
_________________
Do unto other as you would have them do to you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hericane



Joined: 21 Feb 2008
Posts: 284

Location: In the Heart of a King!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:39 am    Post subject: Re: Washing with Just Conditioner? Reply with quote
storm wrote:
hericane wrote:
storm wrote:
hericane wrote:
So ladies, what do you think about the trend toward conditioner only washes? Have any of you ever heard of a line called WEN? This line promotes the washing AND conditioning of hair with 'cleansing' conditioners. Check it out! http://www.wenhaircare.com/chaz_tips.php?pactvid=c5ec21792ab07f8eae17a8519d9f3067. I do this often, 4-5x per week, and have had AWESOME results. Less shedding and breakage, more moisture, and more manageable new growth PLUS faster hair growth. Wink


[color=blue]
When I just started taken care of my hair i use to co-wash like ever day or ever other day. I love co-wash but i can't do it now cause i'm stretching my relax up to June[/b]


What benefits did you see CW did for your hair?


See for yourself http://public.fotki.com/sniffy1/december-1/august-/
Great progress. I'll be CW until I reach my goal of midback, then reduce to 1 shampoo and 1 CW pert week. Wink
_________________
Current Length: 3-4" to APL (AGAIN!)
Goal Length: 2-3" past BSL
Regimen: Ayurvedic hair mask/tea rinse 3x per wk, Deep condition with heat 2-3x per week, Seal with oil, Airdry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pasheen



Joined: 22 Feb 2008
Posts: 170

Location: Maryland

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Storm your hair looks good girl...
_________________
People will only do what you allow them to do

~Pasheen
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ajmilkyway



Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 60


PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:00 pm    Post subject: Oh my gosh!! Reply with quote
This is totally new news to me!! I've never heard of this before. Conditioner washing?? This is definitely worth some further looking into. I'm game for anything that makes the hair beautiful and healthy Wink Thanx so much for posting this information. And yes!! I'm definitely a beauty supply addict as well I buy hair products when I don't even need them!! Sort of a guilty pleasure I guess. lol Laughing

Thanx again!
_________________
"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ajmilkyway



Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 60


PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:18 pm    Post subject: what's BHM?? Reply with quote
Hey Storm, how are ya?? I just took a look at your page/journal and I just wanted to know your secret. What's BHM?? Your hair looks fabulous and healthy especially those ends.

Thanx in advance! Wink
_________________
"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ajmilkyway



Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 60


PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:25 pm    Post subject: Conditioner Washing Reply with quote
Hey Herican and Storm and everyone who does the conditioner washing which brands do you use to do this?? Which one work best for you? I checked out the Wen brand and it sounds good but I would like to know what's the best out there before I try one. Any suggestions??

TIA! Wink
_________________
"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hericane



Joined: 21 Feb 2008
Posts: 284

Location: In the Heart of a King!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Conditioner Washing Reply with quote
ajmilkyway wrote:
Hey Herican and Storm and everyone who does the conditioner washing which brands do you use to do this?? Which one work best for you? I checked out the Wen brand and it sounds good but I would like to know what's the best out there before I try one. Any suggestions??

TIA! Wink


I was getting really good results with Suave's Biobasics conditioner. I just recently purchased Sally's Salon Care Honey and Almond and I could not be more in love. It has honey, almond oil, and hydrolyzed keratin protein. It leaves my hair EXTRA shiny, smooth, & moisturized. It also loosens my new growth and "de-bulks" my hair. It comes in a gallon jug and is worth every bit of the $9 you pay for it. This is now my ONLY conditioner for CW. I just added some Wonder 8 and coconut oil to the jug. I put it on dry hair, work or relax for 1-3 hours and then rinse. I lovethe fact that it has protein too, because I don't have to worry about my hair getting mushy or overconditioned. Its a GREAT balance. Please try it and let me know what you think.
_________________
Current Length: 3-4" to APL (AGAIN!)
Goal Length: 2-3" past BSL
Regimen: Ayurvedic hair mask/tea rinse 3x per wk, Deep condition with heat 2-3x per week, Seal with oil, Airdry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nrogersbell



Joined: 22 Feb 2008
Posts: 26


PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:45 am    Post subject: Re: Washing with Just Conditioner? Reply with quote
ShortyP98 wrote:
hericane wrote:
So ladies, what do you think about the trend toward conditioner only washes? Have any of you ever heard of a line called WEN? This line promotes the washing AND conditioning of hair with 'cleansing' conditioners. Check it out! http://www.wenhaircare.com/chaz_tips.php?pactvid=c5ec21792ab07f8eae17a8519d9f3067. I do this often, 4-5x per week, and have had AWESOME results. Less shedding and breakage, more moisture, and more manageable new growth PLUS faster hair growth. Wink


I've tried the condition only washes but I haven't heard of that line. I wonder how well it works. Have you tried it?


Is the Wen Cleansing conditioner product safe to use on ethnic hair?
_________________
Do not let what other people say or do be a problem for you
Miss Bell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Hair Breakage All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum







Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group