Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Dr. Miracles
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Conditioners and Treatments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShortyP98

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:18 am    Post subject: Dr. Miracles Reply with quote
Has anyone tried Dr. Miracles? I have some in my cabinet but it is yet to be opened. I've heard mixed reviews. My hair dresser sells the entire line but my best friend has told me that it works when you first uses it but if you stop using it breakage ends up happening. Has anyone else experience this? I've heard this from about five different people so I was to afraid to put some in my hair for fear of more breakage. I also wanted to know because I am going to tell my hair dresser if that's what I keep hearing.
lilbleezee18

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I also have mixed feelings about the line of Dr.Miracle products.I loved the way the shampoo felt on my scalp because of the peppermint sensation but my scalp became very itchy and agitated instead of relieved so i only used it twice.My mom used their relaxer though and her hair came out so silky and straight so it may be different for different people
ShortyP98

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:36 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote
Thanks for the comment. Good to know someone else isn't sure about their line either.
Computer*Love

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I was wondering about there feel it formula. That also has peppermint but that is the only one that I have used I didn't try everything else. Also out of fear.
Beauty is only skin deep. Positive Thinking Gives Positive Results. Tell your hair what you want it to be and, it will show you what it already heard. Keep smiling ya'll we all Look better when we do.
Mrs.B

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:54 pm    Post subject: Conditioners and treatments Reply with quote
Well i used Dr. Miracles for about 3 months and for maybe the first two months give or take it worked but after that it was nothing.
evance

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:49 pm    Post subject: Dr. Miracles Reply with quote
I used the DR. Miracles relaxer and my hair turned out nice and bouncy and straight . I also use all of their products but now I experiencing major hair breakage. My hair was not over processed because I don't leave the relaxer on that long and I only get the new growth done.

Buyer beware
_shellee^

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Dr. Miracles Reply with quote
evance wrote:
I used the DR. Miracles relaxer and my hair turned out nice and bouncy and straight . I also use all of their products but now I experiencing major hair breakage. My hair was not over processed because I don't leave the relaxer on that long and I only get the new growth done.

Buyer beware

I've heard from many ppl that DR. MIRACLES RELAXER cause breakage.. Shocked Stop using it...
kwicherbichen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I used the temple and nape balm. I did not see results within the time span it said I would see results, so I stopped using it. It smells a bit weird, anyways. The ORS fertilizer smells a bit more pleasant.
GrowHair

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I used Dr, Miracle for about 2 months and Its works BUT once I stop

using my hair became very dry and it started to break really bad.

I would not used it, I found using a good moisturizer and protein help

restore the dryness in my hair.

May God Bless You

Growhair
babypoochie12

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
dr.miricles is a great hair potion after a good perm......somthing that really works is his hot oil treatment...you put it on it has the feel it formula to wake the sleeping cell in your brain Laughing
jpmiyuka

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Woah! I never heard that. I use to use it too, until my hairdresser told me that its good to switch up hair relaxers instead of use the same one. My main hair dresser told me though that most new perms start out doing great but when it becomes more main stream and more people start buying it, they take away from their product and it doesn't work as good anymore so they can save money Confused

I've experienced some breakage too. I use optimum the other day and my hair came out amazing.
Phatfoot03

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
aLL I have to say is wow n I will never use Dr. M!!! Love the feed back 4rm everyone. Great website
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: no Reply with quote
I use the Dr. Miracle's formulas too but again it did nothing for me as well.
kerryann

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I used it one it stinks and tingles like hell. Make it worst you have to use it everyday not to mention that thing breaks your hair after a while. i was good when i first started to use it but then i started to see parts of my hair keep breaking so i stopped but i think it works better for people with natural hair
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
BUMP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Conditioners and Treatments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: