Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
We are looking for moderators!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hairfinity
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: We are looking for moderators! Reply with quote
As our forum grows, there will surely be people posting irrelevant material just to try to lure people to their websites. If you would like to help keep the forum clean, you can become a moderator for any of our forums. Just reply to this thread with the forum(s) you would like to moderate. The only requirement is that you have 25 unique, relevant posts.
hericane

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Healthy haircare is my passion. I would be honored to be a moderator. What are the expectations for that title? Is the moderators responsibility to simply ensure forum rule compliance and offer useful feedback?
ShortyP98

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:10 am    Post subject: Moderator Reply with quote
I would like to be a moderator. I don't care which forum. I work anywhere I'm needed.
Hairfinity
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:46 am    Post subject: What is a VIP Reply with quote
hericane wrote:
Healthy haircare is my passion. I would be honored to be a moderator. What are the expectations for that title? Is the moderators responsibility to simply ensure forum rule compliance and offer useful feedback?

Our VIPs fall into two categories.
1) People who really know alot about healthy hair care, products, etc. They are a great value to our community.
2) Super Moderators who work hard to keep the forum clean and usable for members. They are also a great value to the community.

We need both to make this forum a great!
hericane

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:39 am    Post subject: Re: What is a VIP Reply with quote
hairfinity wrote:
hericane wrote:

Our VIPs fall into two categories.
1) People who really know alot about healthy hair care, products, etc. They are a great value to our community.
2) Super Moderators who work hard to keep the forum clean and usable for members. They are also a great value to the community.

We need both to make this forum a great!

I appreciate the opportunity to contribute helpful information to this forum and to help provide a welcome and informational resource for all women seeking healthy hair-whether long or short.
NeedMyHairBack

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:36 am    Post subject: need Reply with quote
do you still need moderaters...
Computer*Love

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I would definately love to be a Moderator, I really like to help people, all the time anytime.
Beauty is only skin deep. Positive Thinking Gives Positive Results. Tell your hair what you want it to be and, it will show you what it already heard. Keep smiling ya'll we all Look better when we do.
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Great Reply with quote
I'm in, when do I start?
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:34 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote
Has any Moderators been accepted yet?

arrowwalker

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well has anyone been appointed as Moderators yet? We need serious cleansing of Spam Bots. Someone should really supervise here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: