Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
slow growth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Childrens Hair Care
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bubblesg

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:24 pm    Post subject: slow growth Reply with quote
I have 3 girls, 5 y/o twins and 2 y/o, it seems like their hair will have a growth spurt and just stop. 1 twin hair is thick and curly, the other twin hair a little on the thin side, and the 2y/o is bald except for the top. I want to keep them natural but they want longer hair, the twins do. I just want th 2 y/o to have some hair on the sides and back!!!
DIVA

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I was a bald head baby until I was 2! lol! When my hair started to grow it was thick and curly. My mama has always used Mane-N-Tail on our heads!(other 3 sisters) it made our hair grow! I use to use Mane-N-Tail products until I started using African Wonders products for the curly head and or nappy folks! It works well especially when I don't want to straighten my hair lol! www.africanwonders.com
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:13 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote
My daughter was bald until she was 2 also. I didn't know what to do, but my Grandmother told me to rub her head everynight with Coconut oil. It grew out so nice and curly. Til this day her hair is still curly and so much more easier to handle than mines. Razz Nowadays they make better potions for children so Diva's solution might work better for you. Good luck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Childrens Hair Care All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: