Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Vitamins & Oils

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Childrens Hair Care
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:10 pm    Post subject: Vitamins & Oils Reply with quote
Vitamins are essential for children. Their Pediatrician is the best at deciding what kind of vitamins. After that I would look into oils that are natural. What are or were your regimens for your child or children?
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
BUMP

Pasheen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I give my children multi-vitamins and I have tried to get my older girls to take the HairFinity vitamins but that was a disaster. However, my children get more than the quoted daily allowance of fruits and vegetables. I juice fesh fruits and vegetables daily and it doesn't take long at all. I make sure my kids spend at 15 minutes in the sun for their vitamin D; my sunscreen for the family is coconut oil. I use coconut oil daily on their hair and special attention to the ends of my girls hair whild keeping their hair in protective styles.

~Pasheen
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Pasheen you are a great mom! Not a whole lot of women know of all this so I like to put it out there for those that really don't know. We are all humans and we cannot know everything. For those that do know keep up the good work your child will thank you for it.

Pasheen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
You're so sweet and you're so right I too had to learn; I have to remember that. And when you do itís so worth it. My 12 year old hasn't one pimple on her face; and I tell her it's her diet. She has a best-friend who doesn't eat vegetables or drink water and the poor baby's skin is screaming for help. Her skin the largest organ is telling her something needs to change. When she comes over I try and help but I'm not her Mom but her Mom does ask what cream does my daughter use? I say nothing special natural soaps, shea, olive oil, and coconut oil no acne cream. Some people think that omissions or limitations (McDonald's, sodas, candy) are a punishment but there not.

~Pasheen
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
That's the one thing my daughter thanks me for all the time. Her skin is flawless but it's eating the proper foods. We would all be better off if we ate better. Pasheen it would be even better if they never made the junk in the first place!

Pasheen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Amen and isn't it funny that anything that's good for you cost more. That's why I understand when Mothers have 99 cent juice and chips and TV dinners they're just trying to keep their kids tummies full; I have a conspiracy theory around this.

~Pasheen
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oh I think they're trying to kill us! Really why is it we can't afford to eat naturally the same way as any other junk that sells cheaper. It should be natural food that is cheaper and junk food more expensive,.

ayushkapoor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
benefits of vitamin B7? Biotin or vitamin H is soluble in Water and requires a daily intake. One of the best known uses of Biotin are recommended for hair growth and hard nails.
jhonismith1234

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi
Children's hair should be cared more because if at small age there hair growth will be decreased or damaged at growing age may be hair fall problem arisen.Children should be given food containing vitamins and proteins.Use coconut oil for hair apply at the root of hair.
jeniffer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hello Friends........

Vitamins and minerals are substances that are found in foods we eat. Your body needs them to work properly, so you grow and develop just like you should. When it comes to vitamins, each one has a special role to play

Thanks
Empire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Pasheen please adopt me!! My mom was just lecturing me about getting a juicer and eating more veggies.

I was not aware that coconut oil could be used instead of commercial sunblock. Thanks for the info

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Childrens Hair Care All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: