Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Flat-ironers!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject: Flat-ironers! Reply with quote
what do you use to prevent your hair from drying and breaking off while flat-ironing? Does it feel like blow-dryer hair afterward?
angeeE5

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:19 pm    Post subject: Flatironer? Reply with quote
I try not to use too many products while I am flat-ironing my hair. The only product that I do trust while flat-ironing my hair is Tresemme's Heat Protector Spray. It is vitamin-enriched and it leaves my hair silky smooth.
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:39 pm    Post subject: Angee Reply with quote
I have tried Chi and it leaves a great shine but I will try yours and compare thank you.
angeeE5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have heard raving reviews about the CHI Silk Fusion. Is it as great as everyone is saying because I will keep that in mind when I purchase my FHI platform flat iron sometime before Christmas?
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:49 pm    Post subject: Angee Reply with quote
The Chi keeps my hair behaving and the shine is out of this world. You won't regret it Angee.
jpmiyuka

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yes! Definitely get the Chi. It may seem pricey but its worth the buy. You'll e very happy with the results.

Transitioning!!!!!
angeeE5

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks Arrowwalker and Jpmiyuka!

I will definitely buy the CHI Silk Fusion. Besides, I constantly watch the Ateya videos on Youtube, and she is always raving about the CHI Silk Fusion. She is part of the reason why I asked this question. If you all have not seen her hair videos, check them out. The girl knows what she is talking about! Additionally, she posts videos on makeup application and cooking, although I do not watch those videos because I do not wear makeup and cooking...I love my house and I do not want to burn it down! Laughing .
krystleice09

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
The Chi line of spray is really good. I've used that and also silk elements. Both work very well! Smile
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
http://www.ukhairdressers.com/store/details.asp?ID=Biolustre

DIVA

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Personally use the silk elements and does a hell of a great job. Make you feel like you just came out the salon and smells like it too!
ACE

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
The Chi products I must say are truly phenomenal...my hair is so shiny and soft.Ive used silk elements as well...the shampoo and conditioner and the heat protector...I like the feeling of the CHI silk infusion serum a little better though.It has gotten to a point where if you all could open up my bathroom cabinet you will honest to god see...all CHI products,my FHI flat ceramic irons,BBD Stretch Growth Creme,Silk elements (the whole line),Biolage (the whole line)some Pantene pro V products...and a few other products.....I feel like I own a Drug store with all of the shampoos oils and conditioners that are in my cabinet.I just want to narrow things down so that I wont have to use all of those products on my hair.They all feel absolutely wonderful,seriously,but it makes me wonder how can I narrow down all of these products for one great line of products....any suggestions anyone?By the way I get my hair pressed and have been having professional hair care for quite sometime now.She uses Perfect Results products on my hair which are hot as well...by far Id say the best.Ive tried Dr Miracles too along with KERA KARE...
miofit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
flat ironing will caused from drying your hair as well as the blow dryer.
i don't used any of that..I'd rather used an hot oil at once a week. it will helps my hair getting shiny and glower..
MissCoco210

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
any direct heat to the hair is not good period... the only way for good results is to use a good heat protectant...ceramic non scratched flat iron with temperature control dont use conhair cause everything but their blow dryers suck

ACE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
HEY LADIES!The mizani thermasmooth serum works great wonders without weighing the hair down too heavy.It protectrs from heat damage as well as drys the hair very quickly when using during blow drying
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Relaxers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: