Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Why Faster Growth When Shampooing Daily
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Empire

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Would Queen Helene's cholesterol be considered a hair mask? I noticed it has mineral oil though and I have been using it to dc...ugh Confused

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]
ACE

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
The whole mineral oil thing is said to be avoided....
ceely

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:49 am    Post subject: Re: Why Faster Growth When Shampooing Daily Reply with quote
DIVA wrote:
Why Faster Growth When Shampooing Daily

The scalp is constantly clean---with no products to clog the pores more than 24 hours at a time. It is also moist daily and massaged daily through the shampooing process. This makes good circulation for hair growth. Try this especially if you work out daily or play sports.

If you are curling your ends on a daily basis, spray very cold water (Ice water) on the tips daily and bump the ends. The ice water and heat will lock in moisture and produce a firmer set--which mean little to no breakage.

Take aluminum foil, fold over hair tip, and take a warm non- electric bumper curler or flat iron and place over the foil for 2-3 seconds. The heating appliance only needs to be warm not hot. Hot aluminum will burn your hair

Note: If you use an electric bumper curler, allow it to heat, then unplug and seal ends. The heating appliance only needs to be warm not hot. Hot aluminum will burn your hair

Not trying to be a drag or anything but I get the opposite effect with the shampooing every day thing. I noticed when I shampoo and con once a wk or every other wk I get better growth! But everyone's hair is different obviously!
mzkea

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
It's okay to shampoo daily as long as it's moisturizing and SLS free since this ingredient is what strippes the moisture from the hair. I wash every 3-4 days with elasta QP shampoo for relaxed hair which is moisturizing and my hair always come out soft and tangle free..
malika26

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I need to find a good shampoo for my natural hair
ACE

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
MALIKa look into the Aubrey Organic products go on the Vitamin Shoppe website or it may be somewhere else cheaper.I know that Arrow uses NaturesGate products,id imagine that those are sulfate free too
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Shampoos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: