Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Roux Porosity Control after Relaxer
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sweetie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:51 pm    Post subject: Roux Porosity Control after Relaxer Reply with quote
I love love love this product (Roux Porosity Control). It moisturizes, detangles and makes my hair feel smooth, as well as closing the cuticle.
I thought my hair was in tip top shape until I tried this product.

The product is designed to prevent chemical shock from services that may damage hair,like relaxers.

I use Roux Porosity Control after shampooing and conditioning. I apply it generously and put on a plastic conditioning cap for about 15 minutes to give the product time to penetrate. When I rinse it out, my hair feels like silk. It also gives my hair more body, shine, and moisture. Flatironing is easier and lasts longer. Like I said, I LOVE this product.
ShortyP98

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:43 am    Post subject: Re: Roux Porosity Control after Relaxer Reply with quote
sweetie wrote:
I love love love this product (Roux Porosity Control). It moisturizes, detangles and makes my hair feel smooth, as well as closing the cuticle.

The product is designed to prevent chemical shock from services that may damage hair,like relaxers.

I use Roux Porosity Control after shampooing and conditioning. I apply it generously and put on a plastic conditioning cap for about 15 minutes to give the product time to penetrate. When I rinse it out, my hair feels like silk. It also gives my hair more body, shine, and moisture. Flatironing is easier and lasts longer. Like I said, I LOVE this product.

Where do you get this from?
hericane

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Roux Porosity Control after Relaxer Reply with quote
sweetie wrote:

ITA! This product is a holy grail! Very Happy It makes detangling effortless on ANY hair. French Perm is also similar, but Porosity Control beats it hands down! Have you ever tried the shampoo and conditioner? I've wondered how the whole system would work together. It might have my hair blowin and flowin all over the place! Laughing
hericane

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Roux Porosity Control after Relaxer Reply with quote
ShortyP98 wrote:
sweetie wrote:

Most beauty supply stores (bss) carry this, but Sally's definitely does. Check it out.
ShortyP98

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Roux Porosity Control after Relaxer Reply with quote
hericane wrote:
ShortyP98 wrote:
sweetie wrote:

Most beauty supply stores (bss) carry this, but Sally's definitely does. Check it out.

Thanks I'll check this out too. I like Sally's because they carry a lot of things. They're just more expensive than the other beauty supplies around.
ajmilkyway

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:26 pm    Post subject: Yay! Reply with quote
I'm psyched!! From what you're saying this is exactly the product I've been looking for. I've been looking for something to make my hair smoother and silkier. I've been doing the protein and moisturizing treatments and while it has been making my hair stronger its been looking a little dull no matter what I do but hopefully porosity control is my savior. Thanx sooo much! Wink
ajmilkyway

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:44 pm    Post subject: Question Reply with quote
Quick question? Does the Roux Porosity Control have to used only when getting a service done?? i.e. Relaxer, color etc.. Or can you use everytime you shampoo and condition?? help? Confused
ajmilkyway

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:23 pm    Post subject: Roux Reply with quote
Ok, I finally foung the Porosity Control, after walking to 4 different beauty supply stores i found it!..lol... But I'm not sure its the right thing. Its Roux Porosity Control Corrector and Conditioner w/ 4.5 Ph Level. Is that the right one?? I really really hope it is. I also in the process came across Roux 2 Phase Leave-In spray. From what it said on the label it seemed like a good product as a treatmen/smoother as well. Has anyone tried this one?? Results?? But I'm gonna give it a try this weekend, I'm excited. I'll definitely let you guys know how it goes. Very Happy

Thanx again! Wink
ShortyP98

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Roux Reply with quote
ajmilkyway wrote:
Ok, I finally foung the Porosity Control, after walking to 4 different beauty supply stores i found it!..lol... But I'm not sure its the right thing. Its Roux Porosity Control Corrector and Conditioner w/ 4.5 Ph Level. Is that the right one?? I really really hope it is. I also in the process came across Roux 2 Phase Leave-In spray. From what it said on the label it seemed like a good product as a treatmen/smoother as well. Has anyone tried this one?? Results?? But I'm gonna give it a try this weekend, I'm excited. I'll definitely let you guys know how it goes. Very Happy

Thanx again! Wink

Let me know which one is the right one too. I want to get some for my hair.
hericane

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:05 am    Post subject: Re: Roux Reply with quote
ajmilkyway wrote:

Thanx again! Wink

You got it, girl! I didn't know they had a leave-in though. Good 4 you. Hope you like the results. Wink
ajmilkyway

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:24 pm    Post subject: Yes!! Reply with quote
Yay!! Very Happy Thanx again I'll let you know how it goes Wink
ajmilkyway

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:13 pm    Post subject: Roux Results Reply with quote
So I used the Roux PorosityControl this weekend it overall i'd say its a good product for me. I love the silky consistency. My hair came out pretty light and flowy as well as definitely shinier. I definitely need some practice air drying. Confused I have very tangly(if that a word) hair even if I use the best of detangler products. So I broke down and blow dried but it did come out very nicely. I will continue to use this product in the future. Thanx so much to all Wink
hericane

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:02 am    Post subject: Re: Roux Results Reply with quote
ajmilkyway wrote:
So I used the Roux PorosityControl this weekend it overall i'd say its a good product for me. I love the silky consistency. My hair came out pretty light and flowy as well as definitely shinier. I definitely need some practice air drying. Confused I have very tangly(if that a word) hair even if I use the best of detangler products. So I broke down and blow dried but it did come out very nicely. I will continue to use this product in the future. Thanx so much to all Wink

Cool Kewl! I'm soooo glad it worked 4 you!
BlessedByDesign

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:39 am    Post subject: Re: Roux Porosity Control after Relaxer Reply with quote
sweetie wrote:

Is this a protein conditioner?
BlessedByDesign

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:40 am    Post subject: Re: Roux Reply with quote
ajmilkyway wrote:

Thanx again! Wink

Do you have to use the leave-in too?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Relaxers All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: