Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Shedding
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
txyoung

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey Ace

So far I have not noticed the wigs taking a toll on my edges..I don't glue the wigs down I just slip them on with a wig liner and go. For the most part the wig stays on secure due to it's a lace wig and the measurements fits my head securely..
ACE

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
oooh i wanna try a lace wig!do you wear alot of long ones?
txyoung

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey all
I am a little confused because per KISS black tea is good for shedding and supposedly eggs are good for breakage..I don't know but quite a few people are saying that black tea is best for shedding if you don't want to do the garlic..
ACE

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
txyoung wrote:
Hey all
I am a little confused because per KISS black tea is good for shedding and supposedly eggs are good for breakage..I don't know but quite a few people are saying that black tea is best for shedding if you don't want to do the garlic..
I haven't heard that black tea helps with shedding,that's new to me.I have been taking the garlic supplements.with the black tea one must be cautious due to the higher caffeine amount.hey do you wear long styled lacefronts?
txyoung

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
So which garlic supplements do you take and how is that working for you? I wear my lace wigs around 14 inches long..I don't like the really long ones although I want my natural hair to grow at least 16 to 18 inches but as far as the lace wigs I usually wear the 14 inches in length..Also what is wrong with the caffeine in black tea to use for your hair?
ACE

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
i think the brand of garlic supplements are by Naturemade.Even though they say odorless,girl those things really are strong.They seem ok though Smile Im not sure if applying the black tea to the hair is problematic but i heard if ingesting through drinking then its high in caffeine...i think you will be ok though if you try it in your hair.
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Bump

babygurl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:39 pm    Post subject: shedding hair and how to deal with it!! Reply with quote
In all cases, treatments or no treatments, shedding is not actually "losing hair". This is one of the most common misconceptions in the world of hair loss. Shedding is in fact just the transition of follicles from growth phase to resting phase. They don't fall out and die, never to return. They in fact "go to sleep", to return several months later. Hair follicles work in cycles as part of their normal processes. Even the person not losing his or her hair goes through the same cycles. The hair will grow for awhile, and it will rest for awhile.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Hair Breakage All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: