Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Elasta QP relaxer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ceejay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:29 am    Post subject: Elasta QP relaxer Reply with quote
Hi Y'all

I just found out about this site a few days ago and i am sooo excited!! I have decided to take my hair care into my own hands and I'm about to put a relaxer in. I bought a Elasta qp regular relaxer (bought Dr. Miracle but changd my mind). Has anyone had any experience (good or bad) with this relaxer? Also, it's been about 8 weeks since my last relaxer and my hair is shedding badly. I have a lot of new growth and don't want to wait any longer to relax it. I also have very dry hair. I sprayed my hair and scalp with oil sheen (sometimes I burn before the hair is relaxed) and put lots of oil moisturizer on my hair to protect it just in case relaxer got on the parts that have already been relaxed. I haven't relaxed my own hair in a LONG time and I just want to make sure I'm using a good product and am going about it the right way. Any advice you all could give would be appreciated.. Also,I think it's wonderful how much you all share tips and advice so freely. i was kinda hesitant to start doing my own hair again, but you all have given me the courage to go for it. Thanks!

Blessings,
ceejay
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:59 pm    Post subject: . Reply with quote
Ceejay have you tried Garlic in your conditioner for 20 minutes? this is great for shedding. I use Alter ego with Shea butter. Take your time before relaxing and make sure that your hair is up to it. Good luck!
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
How's it going Ceejay?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Relaxers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: