Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Shedding

View previous topic :: View next topic  
blessed37

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:41 am    Post subject: Shedding Reply with quote
hello all I'm new here and I'm currently using MN for hair growth. I'm expericing alot of shedding. I dc once a week and co wash every other day. sealing with castor oil isn't helping do you have any advice for a short hair sister trying to get long HEALTHY hair?
thanks all
blessed37

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
can a sista get some help Confused
zsaunders

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Shedding Reply with quote
blessed37 wrote:
hello all I'm new here and I'm currently using MN for hair growth. I'm expericing alot of shedding. I dc once a week and co wash every other day. sealing with castor oil isn't helping do you have any advice for a short hair sister trying to get long HEALTHY hair?
thanks all

Hi Blessed, I'm not exactly sure what MN is but your hair goes through three phases--one of which is a shedding phase. However, the MN could also be causing it to shed. If shedding is very bad, it seems that the hair regimen and products that you are using may not be good for your hair and maybe you should try some other recommended products--listed on Hairfinity's site. Also, if you relax your hair, the type of relaxer you are using could be causing your shedding; or it could be stress, or some unhealthy foods. When is the last time you had a relaxer? One time I got a relaxer and the salon did not rinse it out good. The next thing I knew, I had shedding and then balding--not to scare you. But first, I would change up the type of products that your are using. Deep, deep, deep condition every week. Do not put any heat on your hair. Get a hair analysis from Hairfinity. And ensure that you are taking your Hairfinity vitamins regularly. They work! Not only on growth, but also on the health of your hair. You will see a difference.
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:23 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote
Hello Blessed, Have you tried taking a whole clove of Garlic, minced (it can be powder or oil too) and adding it to your conditioner for 20 minutes. You can also take Garlic pills called Garlique. They make the shampoo and conditioner too but If you're like me you probably don't want to change. Anyway Garlic is a proven method for shedding. This should help. How is the MN going? Do you find it's helping quick or slowly? Please share your thoughts? Thank you Cool

arrowwalker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
BUMP

DaDragonPrincess

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Garlic added to your conditioners or oil "PURE FRESH GARLIC"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Bump

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Hair Breakage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: