Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
HELP! HELP! HELP! Breakage

View previous topic :: View next topic  
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:25 pm    Post subject: HELP! HELP! HELP! Breakage Reply with quote
About two months ago I used some natural product. The results were my hair broke off in clumps all over my head. No bald spots but mixed in with the long parts. My hair come to the bottom of my neck. You can imagine how devastated I am! Every time I wash my hair now I can't help crying. I cannot even put on rollers correctly because it all long but the parts that have broken off are 2 inches. I even tried putting in tiny rollers but they end up breaking my longer hairs. I am taking the Hairfinity vitamins and using MN. Can anyone hep me figure out what to do with this hair? I don't want to cut it 2 inches because we are going into winter. I just need to grow the short parts but most of all I need to know what to do after I wash it? I would greatly appreciate anything you can sugest.
Arrow

Last edited by arrowwalker on Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
_shellee^

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:17 am    Post subject: Re: HELP! HELP! HELP! Breakage Reply with quote
arrowwalker wrote:
About two months ago I relaxed my hair with some natural product. The results were my hair broke off in clumps all over my head. No bald spots but mixed in with the long parts. My hair come to the bottom of my neck. You can imagine how devastated I am! Every time I wash my hair now I can't help crying. I cannot even put on rollers correctly because it all long but the parts that have broken off are 2 inches. I even tried putting in tiny rollers but they end up breaking my longer hairs. I am taking the Hairfinity vitamins and using MN. Can anyone hep me figure out what to do with this hair? I don't want to cut it 2 inches because we are going into winter. I just need to grow the short parts but most of all I need to know what to do after I wash it? I would greatly appreciate anything you can sugest.
Arrow

Is your hair color-treated? (permanent or semi)
hericane

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:17 am    Post subject: Re: HELP! HELP! HELP! Breakage Reply with quote
arrowwalker wrote:
About two months ago I relaxed my hair with some natural product. The results were my hair broke off in clumps all over my head. No bald spots but mixed in with the long parts. My hair come to the bottom of my neck. You can imagine how devastated I am! Every time I wash my hair now I can't help crying. I cannot even put on rollers correctly because it all long but the parts that have broken off are 2 inches. I even tried putting in tiny rollers but they end up breaking my longer hairs. I am taking the Hairfinity vitamins and using MN. Can anyone hep me figure out what to do with this hair? I don't want to cut it 2 inches because we are going into winter. I just need to grow the short parts but most of all I need to know what to do after I wash it? I would greatly appreciate anything you can sugest.
Arrow

I suggest getting atleast the broken sections trimmed to remove the longer hairs if you don't want a full cut. Then start deep conditioning your hair 1-2 times per week. Once with protein & one with moisture or a balanced conditioner that contains both. Aphogee 2-minute keratin is AWESOME at correcting damage & leaves the hair nice and soft. Organic Root Stimulator Hair Mayo is excellent too & works great at giving your hair natural shine.

Stick with a simple regimen:
Oil Pre-treat (coconut, olive oil, safflower, jojoba)
Shampoo
Deep condition for 20-45minutes under dryer
Apply leave-in conditioner
Lightly seal with oil
Airdry or Roller set
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:09 pm    Post subject: . Reply with quote
Thank you so very much Hericane.

Natasha2583

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
This site has helped me learn how to take care of my hair, i have bad breaking on the top of my head its short, and the sides are up to my ear, the rest is on my shoulders, i used to have beautiful healthy hair, then i use a straightening cream and now its damaged for almost a year, i want to order these vitamins i did research on them and they sound amazing and they have alot of information on taking care of damaged hair.
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:00 pm    Post subject: . Reply with quote
Welcome Natasha2583
Please do not hesitate to buy the vitamins. You will not regret them. I understand your doubts because I was the same too. But, after I damaged my hair I threw caution to the wind and brought them. To this day I do not regret it and neither will you. They really work! Very Happy Very Happy

ACE

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:21 am    Post subject: Re: HELP! HELP! HELP! Breakage Reply with quote
arrowwalker wrote:
About two months ago I used some natural product. The results were my hair broke off in clumps all over my head. No bald spots but mixed in with the long parts. My hair come to the bottom of my neck. You can imagine how devastated I am! Every time I wash my hair now I can't help crying. I cannot even put on rollers correctly because it all long but the parts that have broken off are 2 inches. I even tried putting in tiny rollers but they end up breaking my longer hairs. I am taking the Hairfinity vitamins and using MN. Can anyone hep me figure out what to do with this hair? I don't want to cut it 2 inches because we are going into winter. I just need to grow the short parts but most of all I need to know what to do after I wash it? I would greatly appreciate anything you can sugest.
Arrow

arrow,hey girl!when i read this post i was so touched.it really reminds me of this product i had used in my hair which happened recently,had my hair coming out in clumps.i dont understand why though.im not relaxed so i didnt understand why that happened to me.which natural product did you use?was it that relaxer?
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yes it was at that time

ACE

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
im glad we have overcame that madness.
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Amen to that

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Hair Breakage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: