Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
How Do I help a Girl Living in Japan?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adrz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:42 am    Post subject: How Do I help a Girl Living in Japan? Reply with quote
I have been talking about hair on yahoo answer 'cuz most ppl like use heat tools with commerical hair products. I told them that must be reason they have bad hair they complaining abt.

Some think they should use commerical conditioner as a leave in, but a woman ended up cutting her hair abt 16 inches after she tried Curl method book on Amazon.

I told a lot of ppl that organic/herb hairproducts are the best. They have none Chemicals, or you can make your own homemade hair products using herbs but be sure adding water. A lot ppl just want brand named or commerical products to show off.

Anyway I run into a few ppl that live out USA , it is the most difficult thing explaining cuz they don't have a lot haircares I asked in organic. Only commerical. HOW can I help?

I need know before I do talking to them. Be detailed because they have few small stores with none experience abt hair, it is not like here. They have hard dirty water too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: