Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Length Retention Tips?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheForce

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:15 am    Post subject: Length Retention Tips? Reply with quote
Hello Ladies,
you all know I am trying to grow 6 inches before the end of teh year, I meassured my hair for the first time at the end of june and I had about 2.8 inches which means I am pretty much on schedule and since when I cut the hair it was done with a razor right down to skin level.

I think I am on track with the last half of the year especially now I am taking HF too. My main worry now is retaining the hair length, has anyone got any tips?
Daniellebaby19

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
First and most important is lessening heat usage! Use the least amount possible and when you use heat use a heat protectant. There are different brands.
Secondly if you use a shampoo with sulfates, use it as little as possible.
Third COWASH often
Fourth Deep condition
Use oils such as grapeseed, sweet almond, castor, etc. Oils can be mixed to form your own special concoction. I tend to use all three of these with the grapeseed to thin out the castor and the sweet almond for a really good smell.
Also, invest in a satin pillow case. I cannot stress how much better of my hair is now that I use them. moisturize your ends everyday and seal with oil.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Hair Growth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: