Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
13 months natural

View previous topic :: View next topic  
malika26

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:54 am    Post subject: 13 months natural Reply with quote
Today I am 13 months Natural Yaa ME!!! Very Happy I missed a few days on my second bottle of HF so now this bottle will be done on 6-2-11..which means I HAVE to buy another bottle because my braids will not be coming out until 6-17 since I just got a touch up around the edges on the 5th of May..Last time I only left my micros in 7 weeks and this week will be week 7 since the Senegalese Twist been up so I am doing pretty good..I have been oiling my scalp with the JBCO every 2-3 days and i have been moisturizing the same amount of days as well..I am REALLY hoping to see Thickness and Length come June 17 on the 18th I will be making a hair appointment to get it flat ironed..I havent decided if I was going to put more extensions in or just have someone do me some singles with me natural hair..I still have 37 days to figure it out lol..Well Stayed Tuned for Pics Very Happy
MissCoco210

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
When was your BC?

Check out my post on calculating months from weeks

http://forum.hairfinity.com/viewtopic.php?t=3239

malika26

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
4/11/10= 57 weeks
ACE

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
MaliKa how are you liking the JBCO?
malika26

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
To Be HONEST ACE I really cant say..My new growth is soft thats is about the only thing I can tell you..My concern is are these HF vitamins working?? I have another 4 weeks before I find out..Im gettn kind of Ancy though so I want to take them out soon..But School is almost out in June so Im trying to wait
ladyshank23

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
dont give up on thhe vitamins... try not to miss any days

dont give up on the vitamins...try not to miss any days because i think it needs to stay in your bofy consistantly;;;;
congrqts on being natural for this amoutn
malika26

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yea I missed 2 days. Ill b done on the 2nd of june. I'm going to purchase 1 more bottle. I'm expecting length and thickness
ACE

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 5:30 am    Post subject: Re: 13 months natural Reply with quote
malika26 wrote:
Today I am 13 months Natural Yaa ME!!! Very Happy I missed a few days on my second bottle of HF so now this bottle will be done on 6-2-11..which means I HAVE to buy another bottle because my braids will not be coming out until 6-17 since I just got a touch up around the edges on the 5th of May..Last time I only left my micros in 7 weeks and this week will be week 7 since the Senegalese Twist been up so I am doing pretty good..I have been oiling my scalp with the JBCO every 2-3 days and i have been moisturizing the same amount of days as well..I am REALLY hoping to see Thickness and Length come June 17 on the 18th I will be making a hair appointment to get it flat ironed..I havent decided if I was going to put more extensions in or just have someone do me some singles with me natural hair..I still have 37 days to figure it out lol..Well Stayed Tuned for Pics Very Happy

im noticing that once i get done washing my hair I can feel a big difference with how thick my hair is in general, I think its either the HF or Gro Aut oil...
babygurl

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ive noticed a difference since ive been using HF and its awsome....cant wait to get another bottle soon!!!! I can finally put my hair in a fat ponytail again...yaaay meh!!!
TheForce

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
2 and a half inches of growth in 5 months so far
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Hair Growth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: