Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Aphogee Treatment

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ACE

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:30 am    Post subject: Aphogee Treatment Reply with quote
On March 18th I used the Aphogee 2 step treatment and ever since that day I have have bits and little pieces of my hair be on the floor or in the sink or when I wash my hair I can see it in the shower.Im not certain as to what could have caused this issue.Has this ever happened to anyone before and if so how did u resolve it?I need someone to give me a resolution.
Teneyia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've never tried Aphogee products but back in Sep 2010 I posted that this happen to me with the Tripple gro I just changed my products havent had any problems since. They tried to tell me that happend when dead hair falls out for the new healthy hair but you can tell between shed and fall out or major breakage.

What did you use before the Aphogee?
MissCoco210

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
i maybe too late but you need massive moisture treatment... ORS replenishing pack recommended

i just used the ORS replinishing conditioner last night Miss Coco.I will monitor myhair this week and see how my hair behaves. I hope Im able to bring my hair back to its moisture balance.

ACE

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Teneyia wrote:
I've never tried Aphogee products but back in Sep 2010 I posted that this happen to me with the Tripple gro I just changed my products havent had any problems since. They tried to tell me that happend when dead hair falls out for the new healthy hair but you can tell between shed and fall out or major breakage.

Before the Aphogee I used the Mizani Kerafuse and the Hydrafuse and I custom blended it.I didnt have that issue as a result...I didnt experience the breakage.Im jsut wondering if maybe I did something wrong or if maybe i didnt moisturize effectively.I know i used their balancinf moisturizer for the exact two minute time but im thinking something still kinda went south....
babygurl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
When using the Aphogee treatment for damaged hair its an intensive protein treatment which is used to mend the damaged hair caused by day to day handling and chemical treatments for different styling. It is particularly useful when your hair has become weak and thin and breaks easily due to frequent dyeing, chemical curling or making it straight.

The best time to use aphogee treatment for damaged hair is a week before you undergo the chemical process of curling or dyeing your hairs. However it can be used one or two weeks after the chemical process on your hairs.

As mentioned earlier, aphogee treatment for damaged hair is a protein based product used for reconstructing the damaged hair.... Very Happy Very Happy
babygurl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:21 pm    Post subject: How to use Aphogee Treatment for Damaged Hairs Reply with quote
Use Aphogee shampoo to wash your hairs, and dry them with the help of a towel...
Apply the aphogee treatment for damaged hair to each and every strand; use a wide toothed comb so that it spreads all over the hair till its end.
Now dry your hair with the help of a hooded dryer set on medium heat. The aphogee treatment hardens as it gets dried. Do not comb your hairs while drying or else your hairs will break.
Now rinse your hair with warm water so that no trace of aphogee treatment left...
Apply aphogee moisturizer; the normal acidic pH of the hair will be restored with its use and your hair will become elastic as they were before.
Now rinse again with plain warm water so that you can style your hair the way you want....
Very Happy Very Happy
DIVA

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ACE wrote:
Teneyia wrote:

Before the Aphogee I used the Mizani Kerafuse and the Hydrafuse and I custom blended it.I didnt have that issue as a result...I didnt experience the breakage.Im jsut wondering if maybe I did something wrong or if maybe i didnt moisturize effectively.I know i used their balancinf moisturizer for the exact two minute time but im thinking something still kinda went south....

Next time use the 2 minute reconstructor and see how well that works better
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Hair Breakage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: