Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Want long moisturized hair...take a look inside
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ACE

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
once im done with my Mizani im going to try a new line i believe.i want more moisture.i think im gonna try that line DIVA mentiioned thats at Target
ACE

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
http://www.brighthub.com/health/alternative-medicine/articles/16901.aspx
ACE

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
has anyone tried the B AND B hair growth lotion?
Teneyia

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The white and gold bottle? I've never used it but the label says it has good stuff in it?
ACE

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
its pretty moisturizing and has no mineral oil in it.i just need to find more hydrating goodies to use on my hair besides what i have
DIVA

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
ACE wrote:
once im done with my Mizani im going to try a new line i believe.i want more moisture.i think im gonna try that line DIVA mentiioned thats at Target

It really leaves your hair moisturized and stronger than it was before. I had BAD breakage and now I just have shedding! Very Happy
mzkea

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Teneyia wrote:
I mixed it with mane n tail. And after I used my regular groganics conditioner

Smile Be careful Teneyia..Mane and tail is a protein conditioner so adding a egg to it will take it from a light treatement to a med/hard tx depending on how your hair responds to it...you can actually cause a protein overload since eggs are loaded with protein...Alway, always folow-up with a ALL moisture DC (a good one is Aussie moist 3 min miracle deeeep moisture condntioner, its sold at walmart, cvs, cubs for like 3$..and NO its not just for caucasians!) when doing a protein tx...Thats the number one rule in my book, alot of times you will see that a protein product will claim to be moisturizing but thats sooo far from the truth...better safe than sorry. Smile
Teneyia

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks. Do you know what else I can mix it with? I always deep condition after. Only once was my hair really hard I didn't have my DC so I just used a moisturizing spray and it didn't work. Lesson learned.

mzkea wrote:
Teneyia wrote:

Smile Be careful Teneyia..Mane and tail is a protein conditioner so adding a egg to it will take it from a light treatement to a med/hard tx depending on how your hair responds to it...you can actually cause a protein overload since eggs are loaded with protein...Alway, always folow-up with a ALL moisture DC (a good one is Aussie moist 3 min miracle deeeep moisture condntioner, its sold at walmart, cvs, cubs for like 3$..and NO its not just for caucasians!) when doing a protein tx...Thats the number one rule in my book, alot of times you will see that a protein product will claim to be moisturizing but thats sooo far from the truth...better safe than sorry. Smile

mzkea

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Teneyia wrote:
Thanks. Do you know what else I can mix it with? I always deep condition after. Only once was my hair really hard I didn't have my DC so I just used a moisturizing spray and it didn't work. Lesson learned.

Smile Not sure if your refering to the egg or conditioner but you can actually mix it (egg) with mayo and your favorite oils (the natural, homemade protein treatment) and with the main and tail con since its already a protein you can again add your favorite oils and some pure honey to increase the moisture intake. HTH! Very Happy. You can also google and find tons of info on the moiosturizing effects of honey and mayo protein treatments Smile

mzkea wrote:
Teneyia wrote:

ACE

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i should definitely add honey into my reggie....im wondering if a certain kind of honey works better...anyone knows?
mzkea

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ACE wrote:
i should definitely add honey into my reggie....im wondering if a certain kind of honey works better...anyone knows?

make sure its all natural and grade A honey. pretty much at any grocerie store. The ingredients should just state honey/grade a honey... HTH!! Very Happy
ACE

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ok,thats good to know,how much should be added to see a difference in my hair?
ACE

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
BUMP
ACE

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
BUMP
ACE

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Im thinking that Im either going to buy more of this B and B growth lotion once Im done with it, or try to find another moisturizzer that my hair may love once Im done with my current bottle which is probably at this point at half or a little more.I jsut definitely want to wait until this bottle is done before I buy anything else.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Hair Growth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: