Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Advantages of Being Registered
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hairfinity
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:26 pm    Post subject: Advantages of Being Registered Reply with quote
Why register?

First registation is FREE and it less than a minute.

AND....

You can receive personal messages and emails.

You can be notified when someone replies to your post so you don't have to look all the time.

You can vote and request new forum topics.

You can easily contact another registered member.
ShortyP98

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:06 pm    Post subject: I registered Reply with quote
Now that I've registered and have posted some comments and questions on the board will the administrator and moderator answer some of my questions too? You guys seem to know a lot about hair care. So I was just wondering.
Hairfinity
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: I registered Reply with quote
ShortyP98 wrote:
Now that I've registered and have posted some comments and questions on the board will the administrator and moderator answer some of my questions too? You guys seem to know a lot about hair care. So I was just wondering.

Thank you for your posts. We will gladly provide answers to your questions.
hericane

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Does this site except donations? If so how can they be made? I've seen many forums charge you to be able to access the great info like you have here.
ShortyP98

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:59 pm    Post subject: Re: I registered Reply with quote
hairfinity wrote:
ShortyP98 wrote:

Thank you for your posts. We will gladly provide answers to your questions.

Thank you so much for answering my questions and setting up the form for us to communicate.
lilbleezee18

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I love this site.there were so many questions that I had about hair that have been answered.
ajmilkyway

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:00 pm    Post subject: So Many Reasons Reply with quote
I luv luv luv this site!! I've been looking for hair help/support for a long time. This site and forum are absolutely wonderful!!! I've been a member for less than a month and I've learned more about hair here than anywhere else I mean anywhere. There's great people here that WANT to help you grow beautiful hair which is so great. Because sometimes as women we compete instead of help. I've been in many instances where I see a woman w/gorgeous hair and I ask her what she does to acquire and maintain it and that actually won't tell me!!! Isn't that crazy??? I love to share and hear hair secrets and I finally found a place to do it. Let's grow luxurious hair together I say. Why not?? If there's anyone wondering whether they should register or not I say a thousand times register. Its a great forum where you'll get tons of information and really helpful tips and advice I will definitely be a long time member.... ok...I'm gushing Embarassed Rolling Eyes ....lol... but in short I luv it and u won't regret it Wink
Pasheen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I feel upon this site by accident one night when I was looking for new information on how to care for my hair. I am glad I found this forum, it is a good way to share ideas and information. I strongly encourage everyone to not only read but join in the more people who share their knowledge or questions the more we all learn.

~Pasheen
Amerikah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I can't wait to learn about natural hair recipies Very Happy
Miss UK

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
This site is great all the answers to my questions all in one place. Living in the UK I find it very difficult to find information, products and recommedations about afro hair. This site is a saviour. Very Happy
Amerikah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I totally agree! Everything is right here! I've got soooo much to learn about healthy hair care.
forever1994

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yea.. The site is pretty good. But its only really thanks to the active members.. I think that the founders should be more active. Like schedual a twice a month question conference.. e.t.c!

Natural
Computer*Love

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
forever1994 wrote:
Yea.. The site is pretty good. But its only really thanks to the active members.. I think that the founders should be more active. Like schedual a twice a month question conference.. e.t.c!

Hey all,
I think so too It would be good if we all could come here and post at least once a day just to keep everyone active and up to date. I just found this site also. Razz
Beauty is only skin deep. Positive Thinking Gives Positive Results. Tell your hair what you want it to be and, it will show you what it already heard. Keep smiling ya'll we all Look better when we do.
KINGTEHA

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I like this site for many reasons. In all the sites I have gone to regarding hair growth, Black Women and long hair, hair vitamins...there are a lot of sites out there, but none offer the customer to provide input or to ask questions from the community.

I really didn't realize that there were a great deal of individuals/women that were seeking information or that were concerned about this topic.

I am impressed Very Happy
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:03 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote
Hey Hairfinity don't forget to mention all the knowledge we acquire when we're registered. Not to mention all the good people you meet in the same boat as yourself. Well, that's my 2 cents.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Why Register? All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: