Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
hairfinity order
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Allison87

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:49 am    Post subject: hairfinity order Reply with quote
Hello everyone.
I'm new to this site and I ordered my hairfinity vitamins on August 25 and still haven't received them and everytime I call the number just rings and I get disconnected. I e-mailed once, and they said shipping was being delayed because of Hurricane Gustov. So I has wondering if anyone else has ordered anything on or before august 25 and if you've received your shipment or have you had any contact with the company about it. Question
Kelleigh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Very Happy HI am also new to this site! I am very excited about trying these new vitamens. I am getting ready to start my second week!
Allison87

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm excited too and can't wait for my order to get here. I got an e-mail back saying it would be here in within four days. I'm ready to start seeing results. My hair is in a sew-in now but I'm taking it out in a couple of days. A couple of years ago, I kept sew-ins in my hair for a little over a year and it grew A LOT. I didn't even notice how much it had grown because all I did was get a sew-in, take it out, wash it, and get another one. But when I finally stopped getting sew-ins and just got my hair flat ironed, I noticed how much it had grown. In fact, my own mother didn't believe it was my own hair. Anyways, I'm looking for the same or even better results with these vitamins. I will post before pictures and after pictures in a month, and then will post a picture every three months so everyone can see my progress. Hopefully I learn how to upload pics to the website by then, but if I don't I'll be sure to keep everyone informed by text. Very Happy
Phatfoot03

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I ordered some pills Sunday and I realized that I put the wrong zip code so I called Hairfinity on Wednesday to fix the problem. I did get an answer, and she said I should get them by Monday. So good luck with getting your pills. She did tell me about them just getting back from the hurricane ........and that was Wednesday. It's been 1 month since I've been taking mine. I only buy 1 bottle every 30 days because I'm broke Laughing
zsaunders

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: hairfinity order Reply with quote
Allison87 wrote:
Hello everyone.
I'm new to this site and I ordered my hairfinity vitamins on August 25 and still haven't received them and everytime I call the number just rings and I get disconnected. I e-mailed once, and they said shipping was being delayed because of Hurricane Gustov. So I has wondering if anyone else has ordered anything on or before august 25 and if you've received your shipment or have you had any contact with the company about it. Question

Yes. I ordered mine on August 26th and I still haven't received them. It must be because of the hurricane because I usually receive my order relatively fast (like four days after I order). Like you, I tried to call but I did not get an answer. However, today I called and spoke to a rep and she said that all orders that went out around that time should arrive today or tomorrow. She advised me to call back if I do not receive it by tomorrow.
Computer*Love

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yeah I was told the same thing, it was due to the Hurricane. I ordered mines August 21, and I still did not recieve my order. I do feel bad about the Hurricane, because I really don't know what they are going threw. At the same time I want my order. My birthday was September 8th and so was Allison's so Happy Birthday once again. I just spent all my money. I am broke as a joke lol. But I do want my vitamins or something, because this was on my To-Get list there are still other things that I want to recieve so I am still waiting.
Beauty is only skin deep. Positive Thinking Gives Positive Results. Tell your hair what you want it to be and, it will show you what it already heard. Keep smiling ya'll we all Look better when we do.
Allison87

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:20 pm    Post subject: i got my vitamins Reply with quote
I got my vitamins and have been taking them for three days now and waiting until I see some results. I wish somebody would have told me not to take them on an empty stomach because it makes you nauseated. But I took the next one with crackers and it didn't make me feel sick. So i hope everybody else gets there's soon.
kita

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
is there REAL results ??? Question

How lonqq does it takee ??
Phatfoot03

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I took them in August and September..... then I stopped. I started back in JAn, took them in Feb, and taking them now. My hair grew 5 or 6 inches BUT I cut all my hair off in July trying to look like Rhianna. So it's growing fast, but I honestly don't know if it's the pills or the cut. I know when I cut my hairm it grows pretty fast. So i'll just have to keep you posted. But it did grow and still is growing. I don't hardly do all the protein and moistuizer treatments as much as these people do. ONly lke twice a month. So I dunno........
Phatfoot03

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I actually have before and after pics but don't know how to put them up. If someone tells me how I will put up some pics of when I cut it and now.
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:49 pm    Post subject: Allison87 Reply with quote
You will not regret it Allison. It's a great product and it will help you.
Pasheen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I just ordered my first supply yesterday. I'm so excited; if they work I will most definitely by the 4 months supply and I will have my oldest girl start taking them.

~Pasheen
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:34 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote
You will not regret it either Pasheen
Just remember to give it a chance before you make a decision on future use.
Pasheen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks arrowwalker, I'm going to give it a chance. I received my order this week; and I started taking them as soon as I got them out of the mailbox, well almost. I keep looking at my nails to see a difference its only been 3 or 4 days. I'm not sure how true it is but I believe if my hair is growing so will my nails but I am patient. I believe 4 months is a good test trial. So around the second week in August very close to my 35th Birthday I should know if Hairfinity works for me.

~Pasheen
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:46 pm    Post subject: . Reply with quote
Yes, Pasheen they will work for you. I saw results in three months before that I didn't but everyone around did see a difference. Keep me posted and remember positive thinking will give you positive results!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: