Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Impotence causes one to loose confidence

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SaffordHunt005

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:08 am    Post subject: Impotence causes one to loose confidence Reply with quote
Hair loss is a common issue faced by numerous individuals around the world. The study of hair loss is quite vast and through the course of time it delivered myths; some of which were proven, some of them failed and some where never tested. However, one of the recent tidings which is the word spreading like wild fire is the belief the castrated men never face baldness or hair fall. It is not yet confirmed that to which extent the tiding is true but some studies and initial records portray that this hypothesis may be a correct. However, a better way to gain some knowledge about any sub-study of hair is by understanding fundamentals of hair loss.

Statistic of Hair loss:
It is believed that a wide range of male population suffer from hair loss. It is surveyed and estimated that approximately 50% of the male population worldwide suffer from hair loss; irrespective of region and climatic conditions hair loss is seen in almost all countries. It is studied that most men are prone to hair loss after the age of 40. However, the number of younger individuals suffering from hair loss is also significant. Considering the statistic of America alone, it is studied that approximately 35 million men and 21 million women are victim to hair loss. In this 40% of male sector has evident hair loss by the age of 40 where as women suffer from noticeable hair loss after 60.

Castrated Men and Hair loss:
According to studies it is revealed that men who lost their genitals due to accidental events may not suffer from hair loss. Such is the case of men who did not have relevant genitals at all, for example eunuchs. According to studies and survey the experts concluded that such individuals with influenced or no genital showed significant results of no hair loss at all. This was the first factor which imparted the idea that genitals which contain testosterone are somehow linked with the phenomenon of hair loss. This phenomenon also somehow emphasizes on the traditional belief that bald men are more virile.
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wow thanks that was interesting

babygurl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:00 am    Post subject: slow growth Reply with quote
It turned out that the more frustrated I got, the slower my hair grew. So stress is one of the factors for slow hair growth you should avoid. I have also tried various hair growth products and I saw very little results. Ultimately my mother gave me an advice that I now follow religiously. She said that all the products I use are probably helping up to a point, but if I really want to have great hair I have to pay attention to my diet. You see your hair needs vitamins and minerals to grow that it can only get from the bloodstream. So if you want to speed up your hair growth you should limit the intake of fat and salts. Also oral vitamins and minerals supplements are a good choice.
babygurl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have recently heard that taking Biotin, Ultra hair plus, and hair,skin& nails.... It also is suppose to be good for your skin and fingernails...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Hair Breakage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: