Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
How do you feel?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Childrens Hair Care
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Computer*Love

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:07 am    Post subject: How do you feel? Reply with quote
Is it your choice to relax your child's hair and if so why?
Beauty is only skin deep. Positive Thinking Gives Positive Results. Tell your hair what you want it to be and, it will show you what it already heard. Keep smiling ya'll we all Look better when we do.
KINGTEHA

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
i really don't understand what is being asked.

I feel that it should be my decision and not someone elses, ie. if my child were to go away for the summer and come back home with a relaxer.

I would want to start my child out with getting her hair straightened, but I would consult my stylist and her father in which case my be better.
Brown Angel Beauty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:03 am    Post subject: I don't think its my choice Reply with quote
Evil or Very Mad I don't think its my choice because my mother permed my hair and I have always been angry with her for it. I'm now 20 years old struggling with the decision to go natural. I'm asking a lot of questions and trying to get all the facts before I decide to do anything
kwicherbichen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Its hard. Like many things, the child has no choice... I didn't choose to get my ears pierced, but in the end, I'm very glad they've been.

But in regards to a perm... that's something that is negative to the health of the hair. So I think that kind of decision should be made by the child once the child starts taking care of her hair on her own.
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:35 pm    Post subject: . Reply with quote
I have had a perm since I was little because my parents couldn't handle my hair. Today we have so much out there that can help a parent out. I have to say that I would check those options out first. That's my two cents and a bag of chips.
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Computer love are you still with us? Long time no read Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Childrens Hair Care All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: