Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
I need help! :(

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MochaKiss

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:39 am    Post subject: I need help! :( Reply with quote
Okay i wanna transition and im almost 2months post. Before i was on a relaxed hair journey went from nl to apl but now im tired of my relaxed hair its really frustrating and iv been contemplating abt going natural for sometime now. But,okay im having trouble with major breakage i cant even comb my hair out when i get threw washing it cause i know a whole lot of hair will be in my comb. I dont know what to do right now. Nothing works for my breakae.. I even purchases the laureal ion recontructer kit and its not showing any improvemnet. Right now im wearing my hair in donut buns and banan clips until i can get kinky twists or seneglase twists. But i really need help with this breakae,i just wanna cry nothing is working..please help. Sad

- Relaxed
- Iam APL!
- Smile
Went from NL to APl in 8 months. <3
ACE

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:52 am    Post subject: Re: I need help! :( Reply with quote
MochaKiss wrote:
Okay i wanna transition and im almost 2months post. Before i was on a relaxed hair journey went from nl to apl but now im tired of my relaxed hair its really frustrating and iv been contemplating abt going natural for sometime now. But,okay im having trouble with major breakage i cant even comb my hair out when i get threw washing it cause i know a whole lot of hair will be in my comb. I dont know what to do right now. Nothing works for my breakae.. I even purchases the laureal ion recontructer kit and its not showing any improvemnet. Right now im wearing my hair in donut buns and banan clips until i can get kinky twists or seneglase twists. But i really need help with this breakae,i just wanna cry nothing is working..please help. Sad

Hey Mochakiss!~girl im soooo sorry to hear you are going throught that.I am going to recommend Aphogee for you.The two step may work best for you..I was going through a recent experience where I had put this product in my hair and it was making my hair come out really bad in my hands,comb,brush and shower.Thankfully the lady @ Sallys referred me to Aphogee Green Tea and Keratin Restructurizer..Ive been using that for about 3-4 weeks now but only once a week on wash days.Heat activates the product.It immediately rectifies breakage issues.You must must must use a wide toothed comb and evenso be very gentle with combing the product into the hair.i dont think the banana clips are good for the hair either girl,your hair could tear.
MochaKiss

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Can you send me a link so i know what these products look like? Smile

How much do they cost?

- Relaxed
- Iam APL!
- Smile
ACE

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
MochaKiss wrote:
Can you send me a link so i know what these products look like? Smile

How much do they cost?

here is misscoco's haul

MochaKiss

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Woah how much does all that cost? Yeeeks, those mite be too high, my mama would never get that for me.. :/ Ugh, lord well i think ill ask to get the keratain and reconstructer,-the orange one but i need the whole set?

- Relaxed
- Iam APL!
- Smile
MissCoco210

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
these were not expensive at all

ACE

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Piece it together get what you can.When I was at Sallys the lady working there told me about the one I use.If I hadnt asked I wouldnt have known what to get when I was there.Aaphogee products get straight to the problem but, you must use them according to their directions and make sure that you give the hair time to adapt.
MochaKiss

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
What is the one you use?

- Relaxed
- Iam APL!
- Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Hair Breakage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: