Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Best leave-in conditioner for me?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Conditioners and Treatments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Inspiired

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:24 am    Post subject: Best leave-in conditioner for me? Reply with quote
Hii everyone! Iím new to this forum and hair growth and i canít wait!! Anyway, I am 15 originally from Nigeria but born, live and was brought up in ENGLAND. Errmm.. I have bought quite a lot of products in order to start my hair quest! But i have one last thing to get and that is LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER. Which do you think is the best for me. Iíve seen NTM Silk leave-in mentioned quite a lot:
My hair is a bit damaged and quite thin. My hair is neck length and i am hoping to get it to waist length in a few years time!!! I have small bald spots at the front of my hair due to extensions (braids) pulling out from the roots, they used to be worst but getting much better now. I found out a few months ago that when I was 3, my mum put weave in my hair with glue and had to rip it out at the front because it wouldnít come off and since then my hair has been growing then falling off, growing then falling off over and over and iím only 15! But now my hair at the front is the longest it has ever been and that is only a few inches!! By the way when i said bald spots at the front i mean my sides not the top, if you know what i mean. I am currently making a fotki and will post the link as soon as its ready! I have extensions (braids) on right now. Also, if you have any general tips, PLEASE PLEASE help me and tell me.
Thanks SO Much!

P.S - I've ordered Lacio Lacio leave in conditioner.
hericane

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
African Royale Daily Doctor is a GREAT moisturzing leave-in

Infusium Original is good for strengthening hair

Aphogee pro-vitamin also good strengthner

IC Fantasia is good too
Inspiired

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
hericane wrote:
African Royale Daily Doctor is a GREAT moisturzing leave-in

Infusium Original is good for strengthening hair

Aphogee pro-vitamin also good strengthner

IC Fantasia is good too

Ohh great thanks.

Whats the difference between infusium original and the newer one?

Also, is lacio lacio good?

Thanks.
Computer*Love

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:44 am    Post subject: Re: Best leave-in conditioner for me? Reply with quote
Inspiired wrote:
Hii everyone! Iím new to this forum and hair growth and i canít wait!! Anyway, I am 15 originally from Nigeria but born, live and was brought up in ENGLAND. Errmm.. I have bought quite a lot of products in order to start my hair quest! But i have one last thing to get and that is LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER. Which do you think is the best for me. Iíve seen NTM Silk leave-in mentioned quite a lot:
My hair is a bit damaged and quite thin. My hair is neck length and i am hoping to get it to waist length in a few years time!!! I have small bald spots at the front of my hair due to extensions (braids) pulling out from the roots, they used to be worst but getting much better now. I found out a few months ago that when I was 3, my mum put weave in my hair with glue and had to rip it out at the front because it wouldnít come off and since then my hair has been growing then falling off, growing then falling off over and over and iím only 15! But now my hair at the front is the longest it has ever been and that is only a few inches!! By the way when i said bald spots at the front i mean my sides not the top, if you know what i mean. I am currently making a fotki and will post the link as soon as its ready! I have extensions (braids) on right now. Also, if you have any general tips, PLEASE PLEASE help me and tell me.
Thanks SO Much!

P.S - I've ordered Lacio Lacio leave in conditioner.

Hi Inspiired
For a good leave in condition I use Lotta Body or Perfect for Perm that is because when I do a leave in I use it before I roller set my hair. I hope HairFinity can help you with your hair. I believe anything is possible if we give it a chance. Very Happy
Beauty is only skin deep. Positive Thinking Gives Positive Results. Tell your hair what you want it to be and, it will show you what it already heard. Keep smiling ya'll we all Look better when we do.
Computer*Love

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oh I forgot to tell you HydroVeil deep conditioner is a Leave In conditioner with shea butter and Humectants. It smells like peppermint.
Beauty is only skin deep. Positive Thinking Gives Positive Results. Tell your hair what you want it to be and, it will show you what it already heard. Keep smiling ya'll we all Look better when we do.
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:44 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote
The best leave in I used years ago was called IC intercellular. It was like water with lots of B5 in it. It took a while of using but then my hair had a burst of growth. I stopped using it because it would make my hair frizzy whenever it rained. They still sell on the market today.
keisha

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
neutragena silk touch leave in. Awesome product! i love it
angeeE5

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Okay!

I am with you on that one, Keisha. I have not tried this product but I did do the "dab" test in the stores (Do not frown at me, I know I am not the only one Laughing ), and I love the feeling on my hair.

If the "dab" test works, go with your gut.
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
BUMP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Conditioners and Treatments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: