Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
So very Sad!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Childrens Hair Care
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ACE

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
you r welcome....im glad that she is happy.please encourage her as she ages to keep all of that gorgeous length.... Wink Very Happy
briddie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
mariofmagdal wrote:
I promised to do better about our updates this year. Here they are for March.
We do have a fotki, mariofmagdal, no password is needed, and of course you can click these pics to see all of her photos on pikistrips. Thanks ladies for your continued encouragement.

Wow!! I am new here and just read all the post, and I can only say, WELL DONE!!!!!! Her hair looks beautiful, healthy, full, long...my gudness, tumbs up!!!! continue like this, to encourage others, that indeed black hair can grow long and beautiful too!!! I am so impressed!
ACE

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
One thing that I know is that if I have a baby girl,Im never putting a relaxer in her hair...I wish that I hadnt been exposed to the chemical method as a young one,but thankfully Ive learned other methods of hair care.Those photos are awesome.
MissCoco210

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
in the early mid 90's relaxing children hair was so oblivious

ACE

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
well now that Ive learned more about the proper way to care for my hair rest assure my baby will experience that as well...lol
Natty2Lyte757

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:20 am    Post subject: 7 year old going natural.... Reply with quote
So my Aunt's behind my back decided it was a good idea to perm my niece's hair! I was so angry because my bro is a newly single dad and didn't know that the perm wasn't a good thing to do. None of them talked to me about it. EITHER WAY! Now her hair so completely gone all the way (SN ALL THE WAY) around her edges in the front AND back AND sides! I'm pissed and I pulled the plug on the perms! She used to have loooooooonnnngggg hair down her back and it was super thick too. But now she has some long strands of her in the middle of her head and it literally looks like they took a razor to it! So...she's been going natural for about 3 months and so far she's been getting braids. But I've heard she just can't keep getting the braids bc they will take her hair out too. So far I have not done her BIG CHOP (although I've done mine in and in honor of her I am also going natural and practicing what I preach). I don't know what kind of affect it would have on her to see herself with her hair cut off like that but I know she'll need it done some time. ANYWAY, please give me an idea of a style that can be done on her hair with the permed ends still there even if we have to trim them a little. Oh and when should i do a big chop or is it best to do it a little at a time?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Childrens Hair Care All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: