Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Two Types of Shampoos

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MissCoco210

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:13 am    Post subject: Two Types of Shampoos Reply with quote
One should have 2 types of shampoos. Shampoos with harsh sulfates should be used as a clarifying shampoo which should be used once a month or whenever you want to clean build up of products in your hair. The next shampoo should be a gentle shampoo which u may use daily without stripping your hair, usually one conditioner wash for this but having a gentle shampoo could be just as effective
my gentle shampoo: ORS Uplifting Shampoo
my clarifying shampoo: ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo
WHAT`S YOURS?
(typed from my ds lol)

mzkea

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Two Types of Shampoos Reply with quote
MissCoco210 wrote:
One should have 2 types of shampoos. Shampoos with harsh sulfates should be used as a clarifying shampoo which should be used once a month or whenever you want to clean build up of products in your hair. The next shampoo should be a gentle shampoo which u may use daily without stripping your hair, usually one conditioner wash for this but having a gentle shampoo could be just as effective
WHAT`S YOURS?
(typed from my ds lol)

I also have the uplifting shampoo and creme aloe. I tend to use the uplifting poo when my scalp is itching me like crazy. I use the creamy aloe weekly since it is gentle enough to use frequently. This has worked out for me since I use alot of products with cones and need to clairify more.
I was using Carol's daughter's black vanilla herbal shampoo which I grew to luv, it worked best when I prepoo'd first, very moisturizing and the smell is wonderful, Very Happy but didn't luv it enough to keep ordering and pay for shipping.
MissCoco210

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
BUMP

SaffordHunt005

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Always use mild shampoo.Strong shampoo may contain harmful chemicals.If you find any side effects due to shampoo,better to stop its usage.
SaffordHunt005

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Always use mild shampoo.Strong shampoo may contain harmful chemicals.If you find any side effects due to shampoo,better to stop its usage.
MissCoco210

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
tis true tis tru if you use a clarifying shampoo you have to make sure you do a deep deep moisturizing conditioner after

martine4161

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Two Types of Shampoos Reply with quote
MissCoco210 wrote:
WHAT`S YOURS?
(typed from my ds lol)

I like the theory of type of shampoos. Actually one is for cleaning the dandruff and all that. Those kind of shampoos are not gives shines, But other types that can give only shines but can't clean up the hair.
ACE

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I use of course mizani botanifying shampoo and my clarifying is perfect results therapeutic shampoo.it tingles...
MadanLalita

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Daily use shampoo is harmful for hair,use it two days in a week.
shampoo should be a gentle shampoo which u may use daily without stripping your hair.
I use mild shampoo, because strong shampoo is harmful for hair.
I use the creamy conditioner weekly since it is gentle enough to use frequently.
princeharry13

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Shampoo is meant to remove dirt, sebum (a.k.a. oils), and product buildup from your hair. But there are dozens of different brands to choose from, and even more types within those brands.
ACE

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
MadanLalita wrote:
Daily use shampoo is harmful for hair,use it two days in a week.
shampoo should be a gentle shampoo which u may use daily without stripping your hair.
I use mild shampoo, because strong shampoo is harmful for hair.
I use the creamy conditioner weekly since it is gentle enough to use frequently.

what conditioner do you prefer?
LonnaBoo24

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I agree with ACE, the Mizani Botanifying Shampoo is where its at...go get and try it!!!
ACE

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ok,im now wondering if me trying all of these products on my hair is hurting it or benefiting it.I say this because a long time ago I was using the creme of nature in the white green and yellow bottle, it worked out well.The ilk elements was nice too,all this talk about sulfates is whats wrecking my brain.Now im thinking about switching from Mizani back to creme of nature.i dont know what to do..... Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Shampoos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: