Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Hair Style Suggestions for Jamaica Trip

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hostonbarry

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:36 am    Post subject: Hair Style Suggestions for Jamaica Trip Reply with quote
Hola! I am planning to go to Jamaica in 2 weeks!! Time is flying and I am starting to think about what I am going to do with my hair. I thought briefly about braids but I am not really a braid person (have only had my hair braided twice in my life) and not a full weave gurl either. I am thinking roller set when I get there and will just wear that for the rest of the week and should it get "tired" switch to a braid out or twist out. A good ole ' ponytail or bun could work also. I am not planning on going swimming because I don't find swimming fun. It is only to be initiated in a "I could possibly drown" situation!! FOR REAL! What did you do with your hair while in Jamaica? I am so clueless!
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
You already have the answer. Braids, roller set and even pony tails always look great!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Hair Breakage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: