Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Results

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Conditioners and Treatments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PickingUpThePieces

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:56 am    Post subject: Results Reply with quote
Okay so im a newbie to HairFinintys hair care forum. I am beyond obsessed with hair. I'm currently on a hair journey and have picked up many tips from others. So to get back on topic I added two eggs, mayo, ketchup(i added this b/c i had color addded in my hair last april and my hair was loking green), and vinegar to my fav conditioner. i let it sit for about 45 minutes. After rinsing it out it was hard kinda so i added ApHogee-Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor and left it for about 30 min. After rinsing it out my hair was amazing. Usually my hair is soft but never like this before. I LOVED IT!
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wow picking thank you for the new info!

crisT

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i don't really trust this "hair voodoo" remedies.
i'm just using quality shampoo and conditioner together with my biotin supplements.
jpmiyuka

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
What do you mean "voodoo"? This is quality natural stuff. Most of the time, if not all the time, that is the best way to take care of your hair. I think we should all try natural.

Transitioning!!!!!
mzkea

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
jpmiyuka wrote:
What do you mean "voodoo"? This is quality natural stuff. Most of the time, if not all the time, that is the best way to take care of your hair. I think we should all try natural.

I agree! at least you know what your putting in your hair! I cannot even pronounce half the words listed in the ingredients on many hair products.
Saleana

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I think I'm gonna try this one without the mayo and ketchup. What can I use in place of the Aphogee reconstructor? THanks!

www.loveandlightguidance.webs.com
ACE

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Razz Surprised Laughing I think the whole ketchup and mayo combo even the vinegar makes me think about slapping on a burger patty to complete the meal on top of my hair lol....just kidding,my friend actually uses a whole squeeze bottle of mayo on her hair and says that she prefers to use natural ingrediants as well.From what I can see for the past few years of knowing her,that mayo is doing nothing for her hair's health at all.However, things may work differently for different people.I think women definitely need to weigh out the actual effect of the mayo as far as what exactly is it doing to the hair itself.I do know there is a brand of Hair Mayonaisse out on the market that of course has several ingrediants that may not be 100% natural but does also make your hair feel lovely. I also had a question for CrisT,are you using the Hairfinity supplements by chance?What brand and potentcy are your Biotin supplements?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Conditioners and Treatments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: