Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Natural hair care: Perms might not be the answer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JessicaT

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:06 pm    Post subject: Natural hair care: Perms might not be the answer Reply with quote
Fans of natural shampoo wanting to impress this Christmas party season should opt for wavy locks rather than permed hairdos, according to one expert who said the style is not good for your hair and does not last that long.

Kathy Philips told the Observer that the 70s style is making a comeback but unless people want tight curls there are better hairdos to choose from.

"I'm afraid I don't think perms will ever be the answer unless you truly want a tight-curly look. Tight curls and frizz are very cool at the moment [...] I have just come back from the Far East, where a softly tonged wave is the look for their long, straight hair," she stated.

Nathan Walker, international technical director at hairstyling chain Trevor Sorbie, disagrees with Philips and recently stated that the perm can look natural when done well and also be very feminine.

the source: www.consejos-de-belleza.com
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Cool thank you

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Shampoos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: