Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Aphogee treatment
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
araya

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:20 am    Post subject: Aphogee treatment Reply with quote
Smile Hi everyone,

I was watching a video on youtube(ateeya) and she was using aphogee protein treatment, I was wondering if anyone knows if that's okay to use on natural hair? A lot of the posts were of girls that had their hair relaxed. Please let me know Smile
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Welcome and yes you can use on natural hair too but remember it's protein so don't overdo it

Jolie7

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
hey araya I love ateya, she's the one that got me to use aphogee in the first because my hair was damaged like crazy. tho my hair isn't natural it is very safe to use on natural hair. just like arrow said DO NOT hence the caps, use the 2 step protein treatment often HEED the directions and use it every 6 weeks if not you will cause a protein over load and you can cause more damage then what you are tryin to fix, i have some videos myself on youtube, u can check those out too @ rubyeyez21!!! hope it helped!!
stevejack

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
hi there...

Hi ALL...has anyone tried the ApHOGEE treatment for damaged hair? I hear it works well but your hair does get hard. My hair is not relaxed and I usually wear it in a wash and go style. I have researched it some and found for the most part people are happy w/ the product and what it does for breakage, is all the hype true? Have you tried it or what...please share
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yes Stevejack I have tried the aphogee line and it is great. It is all true it is great for breakage. Give it a try yourself, you won't regret it

DIVA

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Jolie7 wrote:
hey araya I love ateya, she's the one that got me to use aphogee in the first because my hair was damaged like crazy. tho my hair isn't natural it is very safe to use on natural hair. just like arrow said DO NOT hence the caps, use the 2 step protein treatment often HEED the directions and use it every 6 weeks if not you will cause a protein over load and you can cause more damage then what you are tryin to fix, i have some videos myself on youtube, u can check those out too @ rubyeyez21!!! hope it helped!!

I subscribed to your channel!
Adrz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
[quote="stevejack"]hi there...

Hi ALL...has anyone tried the ApHOGEE treatment for damaged hair? I hear it works well but your hair does get hard. My hair is not relaxed and I usually wear it in a wash and go style. I have researched it some and found for the most part people are happy w/ the product and what it does for breakage, is all the hype true? Have you tried it or what...please share[/quote

I only got one with provitamin condition leave in it was supposed to be used every 6-8 weeks like it told me but i forgot and used it 2 times a week then next weeks then my hair fell, it was my fault! I forgot to do what it say because it is not a light but HEAVY protein so be careful. It was at first only meant for a serve damaged that can't grow .

It is okay for your dryness or damaged hair but only use it once a month then next month or depend on how servely it is like if it is baldspot then use it 6-8 weeks , be sure circle date upon using , so it not be worsen if using too much.
ACE

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
hi all!!!...im really nervous to use aphogee protein products since my hair isnt damaged.i do need a gentle protein treatment to only be used every other week and ill be using the coconut oil for the alternating weeks...can you all help me with a gentle protein treatment not as intense as aphogee?
Adrz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
ACE,

My reply is for you...just use this "Smooth N' Shine" Rescrution Protein Treatment . You will see them contain in package, it is a way better than bottle most people say so. (it is a very light protein) that you can use daily . You should find in Walmart for at least $2.

Or look it up at http://www.sallybeauty.com/Protein-hair-Treatment/SBS-322371,default,pd.html (it is kind one that I have to use in wet hair only, I tried in dry hair but it is not as well as wet hair. WET HAIR is the best with it... you apply to it at least 2 times weekly to prevent break) Be sure to shake well before applying.

I have two different kind of Smooth n Shine rescrution Protein I can apply daily and other one in a small bottle with link given . You see above I apply it to wet hair 2 times weekly, it seems to works really WONDERFULLY! My baldspot is filled by day to day with that products because it so effective. I am gotta buy more. It is so cheap , It only costed like $1.46 in my area.
ACE

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey thanks for the fast reply,Im going to look for this product tomorrow since im off of work...thanks.Before i purchase it though i wanted to know if it would work well with african amercan hair or is it catered to all hair types?
Adrz wrote:
ACE,

My reply is for you...just use this "Smooth N' Shine" Rescrution Protein Treatment . You will see them contain in package, it is a way better than bottle most people say so. (it is a very light protein) that you can use daily . You should find in Walmart for at least $2.

Or look it up at http://www.sallybeauty.com/Protein-hair-Treatment/SBS-322371,default,pd.html (it is kind one that I have to use in wet hair only, I tried in dry hair but it is not as well as wet hair. WET HAIR is the best with it... you apply to it at least 2 times weekly to prevent break) Be sure to shake well before applying.

I have two different kind of Smooth n Shine rescrution Protein I can apply daily and other one in a small bottle with link given . You see above I apply it to wet hair 2 times weekly, it seems to works really WONDERFULLY! My baldspot is filled by day to day with that products because it so effective. I am gotta buy more. It is so cheap , It only costed like $1.46 in my area.

Adrz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
ACE,

here is what it says:
Smooth 'N Shine Repair Xtreme Leave-In Protein Treatment helps restore the natural balance in chemically treated hair. Silk proteins and pearl extracts condition, reconstruct and transform damaged hair into manageable, healthy and lustrous tresses.

it seems safe for all hair types.

WELCOME!
ACE

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
o wow cool...even though i have no chemicals in my hair it seems like a wonderful protein pack...thanks alot!
MissCoco210

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
i think that it would be ok for natural hair if your natural hair is severely damaged... relaxed ladies do it because relaxers cause tons of problems and damage if it is not taken care of correctly...

ACE

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
i can say that i am pleased with the usage of the restructurizer green tea and keratin by Aphogee...i use it weekly...i hope thats ok to do so
MissCoco210

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
it is fine if your hair likes it... if nothing bad is happening to your hair when you use it then continue using it

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Hair Breakage All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: