Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
I AM BAAAAAAACK!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
angeeE5

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:21 am    Post subject: I AM BAAAAAAACK! Reply with quote
As Wendy Williams...

HELLO Ladies! How you doin'? LOL Laughing

Yes, you know I had to come back with a bang. My account was finally reinstated as of today. YEH! Awww, I missed you ladies soo much. I hope that everyone is continuing on the path to healthier hair care, whether it be with or without chemicals. Oh, I have so much to talk about. Well, my hair grew 2 more inches and it is still see-through at the ends, but I am keeping it braided until it grows out. Anyhoo, I am working now. CYGP. City Year Greater Philadelphia. I am stoked!

I see that there are some new members. I am looking forward to talking to you ladies as well, and guys (if there are any on this site). I would not want to exclude you all.

I just want to welcome myself back and welcome all the ladies who have joined the site since 7/16/09. WELCOME Smile

Great getting to know you, getting to know everything about you...

It feels great to be back.

TTYL

ANGEE (The Natural Hairstylist)
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thank you for coming back my sister warrior! We need you here with us always.

arrowwalker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey Angee what do you think of Nu Gro?

angeeE5

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oh, Arrow

I am not too keen about their synthetics. I think that I will continue to shop around. I went out and purchased Burt Bee's Raspberry and Brazil Nut shampoo and conditioner. I hope that was a good investment. Anyhoo, guess what I did? I went to the SALON. Finally! It is an accomplishment for me because I put aside my "stylists do not know what they are doing" worry and had my hair shampooed, conditioned, blow dried, straightened, and wrapped. I also had my eyebrows done. I went to a Dominican salon. By doing that, I saved $35.

However, she refused to cut my hair. I was kind of disappointed, but once she explained the condition of my hair, I felt more relieved. I think I am going to aim for the longer hair after all.

Continue to wish me luck Wink
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Angee did you forget your promise not to cut for the rest of the year? I am glad she didn't do it and you will have your hair grown out. I know that you will be grateful when it's done so no more thinking about cutting. On another note I love those dominican salons, they really know their stuff! They can blow hair like no bodys business but it is a lot of heat. I know your hair is looking good. And speaking of looking good when are we going to see pictures!!!!!!!!!! Come on now we are all in the same boat so no cheating. I want to see your hair now?

angeeE5

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Laughing Oh, how I love your enthusiasm, Arrow.

I will post the pics as soon as I retrieve my camera from my sister's clutches. It is wrapped now, but I cannot wait to show it off. Do you know it took an hour and twenty minutes to blow dry my hair? I mean really, no kidding! It was extremely dry and damaged. I am going to go there every other week for argan treatments. It is shoulder length.

When I told the lady that I wanted it layered, she replied, "No, no mami. Your hair is better, much more full, more big. You do not need a trim. You need treatments. We (referring to the other stylists) will let you know when you need a trim. I trust their advice.

I totally forgot about my vow to no scissors, but I will continue to adhere to it.
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I agree mamie you don't need to be near any scissors. I know your hair is rocking so please share when you can

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: