Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Who's tried Biolage?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Conditioners and Treatments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:33 pm    Post subject: Who's tried Biolage? Reply with quote
I tried some conditioning Balm and Wow it gave me great results! Has anyone experience this product and if yes what do you use?

arrowwalker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
BUMP

kajfezmartina

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi Everyone,

I'm also curious about how it looks on dark hair. I have medium brown/reddish hair and I rarely use my Oscar Blandi dry shampoo because the white powder is so obvious even after rubbing it in. I love products like this ,though, when you don't have time for a shower in the morning or prefer not to wash your hair every day to avoid damage.
mzkea

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
@ arrow, I found my staple conditoner @ Walgreens, it's calle Bio infusion Hydrating conditioner balm, it's on sale right now for 9.99 16 oz jar (original price is 14.99). I was planning on buying Nexxus Humectrant conditioner which wasalso on sale for 9 bucks, but I said what the heck I will go with the bio infusion more for my money.

Ladies,ladies,ladies, you will not be disappointed. immediatly it coats your hair and makes it soft! It did wonders for my NG and made it so soft and managable. This product is a knock off of the original Biolage shampoo and conditioner but works just as good. I bought the olive oil lotion a couple mths back and also posted wonderful results with it, so I think im going to try the whole line and make them my staple. This is a must for relaxed sistah with breakage problem due to moisture issues. Very Happy Very Happy
ACE

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
mzkea does the biofusion have any of the sulfates that arent good for the hair in them?I have used biolage in the past...It was pretty nice but for the price I was paying per bottle better had been worth it lol
mzkea

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ACE wrote:
mzkea does the biofusion have any of the sulfates that arent good for the hair in them?I have used biolage in the past...It was pretty nice but for the price I was paying per bottle better had been worth it lol

No Sulfates what so ever! it's pure moisture It's a really good knock off of the Matrix Biologe. I think it's still on sale at Walgreens for 9.99 so give it a try and let me know how it works for you! Good luck and HHJ!! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Conditioners and Treatments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: