Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
re: Hair Texture

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jea1217

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:58 pm    Post subject: re: Hair Texture Reply with quote
Hi! I am also trying to figure out if Hairfinity vitamin can change the hair texture from course to fine? My hair is wiry though. I would like it to become soft and fine, but i do not know what to do? please help... Crying or Very sad
PinkSapphire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Coarse To Fine Reply with quote
Hi!
It probably would make it softer and smoother but not finer Sad ; Less wiry ofcourse and more shiny and silky. You probably would not want it finer. Your texture changes at times I believe as we grow older. Love the coarseness because it makes your hair stonger and less prone to breakage. Just take care of your hair and drink lots of water. Coarse hair can go longer without relaxing becauase it does not break very quick and you may hold styles longer. Coarse hair seems to grow much longer and faster. I think now its because it does not break as easily and quickly.
hericane

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I agree with PS, fine hair is definitely NOT what you want. The MSM in the vitamin will do wonders at softening and smoothing your hair texture. Also look for more moisturizing conditioners to help tame that wiry mane. Try Keracare Humecto, Mizani Moisturefuse, Oraganic Root Stimulator Olive Oil replenshing packs, or Pantene Breakage Defense Mask.
forever1994

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The people that did use Hairfinity vitamins said they got softer new growth. So, go for it!

Natural
hericane

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
forever1994 wrote:
The people that did use Hairfinity vitamins said they got softer new growth. So, go for it!

Hairfinity has MSM, which is EXCELLENT for softening new growth and extending the curl pattern.
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
BUMP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Hair Breakage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: