Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
condition shampoos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Conditioners and Treatments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
*BlackButterfly*

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:55 am    Post subject: condition shampoos Reply with quote
what are some good conditioning shampoos to use, just for a condition wash troughout the week?

*2yr goal BCL/MBL
Computer*Love

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
For deep condition I like to use Motions CPR. For shampoo I use Garlic Shampoo and conditioner. I like to use Cream Of Nature Shampoo to detangle. I am not going to switch the Cream Of Nature but, will switch to Manzi Products soon. I use Profectiv Mega growth lotion as a daily moisturizer and, some oils on a daily basics. Coming to Hair Finity I have learned that my hair should never be dry to the point that if I touch it or rub it together I can hear it in my hand. I am also relaxed so I must be careful so that I do not cause to much breakage. I have braids and put those in 3 weeks after my perm. Ohh I almost forgot. I also use Mayo before I do a relaxer for Luster. And a day before I will do a Aphogee treatment. Smile After I do the relaxer I do a Placenta with Jojoba oil hot oil treatment.
Beauty is only skin deep. Positive Thinking Gives Positive Results. Tell your hair what you want it to be and, it will show you what it already heard. Keep smiling ya'll we all Look better when we do.

Last edited by Computer*Love on Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Absoluteherb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi
I believe what i might consider to be best for me might not be the best for your hair so i will suggest you continue with what you are using.
Computer*Love

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Absoluteherb wrote:
Hi
I believe what i might consider to be best for me might not be the best for your hair so i will suggest you continue with what you are using.

Confused Hi AbsoluteHerb,
What exactly are you using?
Beauty is only skin deep. Positive Thinking Gives Positive Results. Tell your hair what you want it to be and, it will show you what it already heard. Keep smiling ya'll we all Look better when we do.
**Diamond*Diva**

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
For a co-wash throughout the week, try VO5 Moisture Milks conditioner. I use Strawberries and Cream. It smells delicious, is great for co-washing, and...wait for it...it only costs 99 cents for a 15 oz. bottle Exclamation
*BlackButterfly*

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks loves

*2yr goal BCL/MBL
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:32 pm    Post subject: I said it before Reply with quote
I have to repeat that the Horse conditioners are the best. They even frizzy-proof your hair.
rozy47

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hello..........

Good question. I have used about a hundred different shampoos and conditioners.
but the best one i've used is by Matrix, it smells great, but you have to buy it from a salon.

Thanks.
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Bump

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Conditioners and Treatments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: