Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Review of Organic Root Stimulator Scalp Scrub.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Conditioners and Treatments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShortyP98

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:04 am    Post subject: Review of Organic Root Stimulator Scalp Scrub. Reply with quote
I have terrible dandriff. I used the scalp scrub to see if it would help because it says it will on the package. I followed the directions to mix the scrub. I found it a bit hard to apply. Then I had to let it sit in my hair under a showercap for like 20 minutes. I wanted to scratch my head so badly. I didn't though. Then I rinsed it out and followed with their uplifting shampoo. Then I conditioned with the hair mayonaise. Amazing all the flakes were gone. It's been a few days since I used the treatment and I'm still flake free. I give it a thumbs up.
Computer*Love

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:31 am    Post subject: Re: Review of Organic Root Stimulator Scalp Scrub. Reply with quote
ShortyP98 wrote:
I have terrible dandriff. I used the scalp scrub to see if it would help because it says it will on the package. I followed the directions to mix the scrub. I found it a bit hard to apply. Then I had to let it sit in my hair under a showercap for like 20 minutes. I wanted to scratch my head so badly. I didn't though. Then I rinsed it out and followed with their uplifting shampoo. Then I conditioned with the hair mayonaise. Amazing all the flakes were gone. It's been a few days since I used the treatment and I'm still flake free. I give it a thumbs up.

I don't know why but, my hair can't mess with that stuff. Maybe I did scratch it I don't know. but it took my hair out, in the front when I did use the scrub and uplifting shampoo. Now I don't like their products cause it took me a whole year to grow it back.
Beauty is only skin deep. Positive Thinking Gives Positive Results. Tell your hair what you want it to be and, it will show you what it already heard. Keep smiling ya'll we all Look better when we do.
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:38 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote
I be real careful with anything that's my first-time-use.
angeeE5

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
W.O.A

Many products that are on the market do not suggest that you do a patch test, unless of course, the product you are using is a chemical, otherwise, it does not say. However, ORS always suggests that an individual conducts a patch test 24 hours before using any of its products due to the probability of an allergic reaction.

As a former sales representative in a beauty supply store. I recommended the ORS Scalp Scrub to a customer. She did not seem convinced by the product, so I suggested that she return to the store after my shift and I will give her a personal regimen.

I worked in a shopping mall, so after my shift was over, I went shopping with the customer so she would know exactly what products to use for the hair regimen. She was so thankful for my service that she offered me a tip. I refused her offer for an exchange of her promise to return to the store a week later so I can witness her results.

Two weeks later, the woman returned to the store. Not only was she dandruff and flake free, but her hair was one inch longer. I cannot explain the length but the flake-free scalp was a tremendous surprise. She hugged me so tight, I could not breathe. That was one of my proudest moments as a sales representative.

Any other fellow sales reps? Do you know someone who has been in a similar situation? Were you a customer receiving advice? Please provide your thoughts.

THANKS! Very Happy
kerryann

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i saw this the other day in the store it looks interesting but i dont have flakes
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wow I wished I met Reps like that. I usually get the ones that will leave it all up to you. No ideas, no advice and even less information. I usually can take an hour or more just to pick out a product, that's if I'm browsing. Rolling Eyes

angeeE5

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yeah, arrowwalker, those types of sales rep in what I come in contact with now. I remember conversing with a sales rep for two minutes and she brought down my entire mood. I was so irritated until I got to the point that I wanted to literally leave the store. But then, I whisked her away by saying, Oh, no, thank you. I will just continue to search over here. Then, I heard another irritated voice in the next aisle over. I had to help this woman. It was either help her or witness a murder because the customer was so irritated until the point she was on the verge of cursing the sales rep out Laughing . I waited until the rep went back to the front of the store and I assisted the lady. She said, "Thank you so much, young lady. You should be working her instead of her." I smiled and said, "Oh, no, I just got out of a situation like that and I do not want to look back!" Laughing We laughed and I continued shopping with my little sister. What makes my hair shopping experience is the customers, never the sales rep.

How bias of me, you may say. I beg to defer. I have been on both sides of that industry, and I would love to forever be a customer because so people just do not like hearing the truth!

Ain't that the truth?
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Angee that is true too people can be funny but for the most part you know when a customer is really seeking guidance. These bad reps act like they want to hurry up and get it over with. I have heard some foolish information from them and the moment they start with something silly like your hair craves very hot heat, I thank them and walk away. They don't take the time to really learn their product and they think they can slap it on everyone. I wish I knew you when you were at these stores because that is what everyone needs. I would love to walk in a store and get advice from you other than these reps.

angeeE5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yeah, I loved giving the advice. It was fun while it lasted. But it was not the job that made it heard. It was the competition, only thing was I was not competing. Some bosses just like money better than running a credible business. But I will not vent on that subject because it is endless and empty and I am full of promise Very Happy .
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
That's right positive thinking will give you positive results! They might make quick cash but it's usually not for long. People will talk and their dealings will be known. You did good to move on. Stay strong sister!

arrowwalker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
BUMP

MissCoco210

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I use everything part of the restoration system except the scalp scrub something about baking soda in my hair doesn't work for me

arrowwalker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
BUMP

arrowwalker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Bump

ACE

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Does ORS even still sell the scalp scrub?Ive never seen it before.Also, I cant believe that took someone's hair out Sad thats messed up.That has happened to me real bad with the Proclaim Glossing conditioner(beware folks)! I am not too surprised by the effects from any of these products on the market...it's a messed up world.smh... Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Conditioners and Treatments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: