Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
EKKK MY HAIR!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jolie7

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:00 am    Post subject: EKKK MY HAIR!!! Reply with quote

i really want my hair to grow back, it was longer and thicker before, should i cut it or wat??
jpmiyuka

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Why?

You DON'T need to cut it. Just take care of it thats all. Do you have a hair care regimen?

EDIT///HUGE ONE: SOWWY!

Transitioning!!!!!
Jolie7

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Not really, My mother freaks out about me doing alot to my hair like finding and using things on my hair thats going to take care of it#1 is i'm going to stop dying my hair, my hair is very dry from this color that i have so i'm just going to dye it back brown or let it grow out, my hair friend is a hair dresser so she's going to cut it for me because i need a trim badly
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Jolie you have beautiful hair! I say beautiful because when I damaged my hair it was shorter than yours and in clumps. To have your hair all one length is beautiful. Do some deep mask treatment. Coconut and Jojoba oils are great too. Stay away from perms and dyes for now. Don't use hot tools like blowers and flat iron for at least a week (Longer if you can be without it) Read the Hairfinity site on chemicals in hair products and then stick to organics. Aubrey products are great too and organic. There are many regimens in this site so read about them and see if they agree with you. Ask questions here in this site from all of us. Don't spend a trillion dollars on products that your not sure of. Above all keep calm and work with your hair with patience. In no time you will see a difference. We are all in it together so don't panic you have help here Very Happy

Jolie7

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Arrow u are so cool lol and everyone else here too, I really appreciate it all. I hardly use any hot tool on my hair that much only after I wash my hair and that's it, I perm every 6 months so no worrys ^_^ but I have to dye my hair, this color that I have in now is very drying to the hair so don't be upset with me lol other than that I moisturize and contidion like crazy just my scalp I'd extremly dry and my mom thinks I may have a mild form of psoriasis other than that my hair is all 1 length and I'm happy about that, after having a bob for some months the pills are working wonders too for that growth
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thank you Jolie I think your cool too! Ok so far so good have you look into natural dying of your hair instead of all the chemicals ones? One of them is on this site and it's by Jason. I believe it's in the conditioner or styling section. I'll try to find it if you don't have any luck. These are ok to use until your hair starts responding healthier. Let me know what you think?

arrowwalker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
This is the natural site for dying Jolie

http://www.jason-natural.com/products/color_enhancing.php

*faith*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i feel ur pain girly! mine looks similar yet probably more damage. brittle in some areas. but its alll to the good sweets we got hairfinty now all its gonna is time. since we have more damage to our hair it will take a little bit longer to see results. but i have *faith* that these pills will work. We just have to keep up with our hair regimens and we will be fine. Give it time girl we all will get what we desire one of these days!! Smile Smile Smile
Jolie7

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oh yes these pills have bein working, i should get my hair braided so my results will come faster, but my hair has been growning, and arrow lol i dyed my hair already lol it came out nice and very soft. It wasn't dry or hard feeling like most dyes do to the hair, but i think i'm going to keep it like this for a while, i like the black it's very different to me since i used red dye before and i used a bleach 1 time but i quickly stopped that i only bleached for streaks but i always moisturized and conditioned very well.
damipatience

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
my hair also looks like yours Jolie (except that it grew). before you couldnt even braids the hairs in the back of my head all thanks to box braids(this was like 2 or 3yrs ago-cant really remember). however with proper care it will grow back so there is no need to trim it. In addition to that, the left side of my hair was shorter and thinner than the right side (thanks to box braids once again) but now its catching up pretty well. so just take good care of your hair and keep that section of your hair expecially moisturized and you'll notice a difference in the back of your hair the next time you perm it.

Jolie7

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
mine broke off last year from using Affirm Normal, that mess is toooooo STRONG and my hair just snapped. Its grown back, but i just need a lil trim to get it together other than that, thats it
*faith*

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
wow. im sry to hear that Jolie. I never heard of someones hair snapping from a perm! man blck hair is soo hard to keep up!!!
jpmiyuka

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Don't trim. You just just need to rock some protective styles until its time for a relaxer. You said you get one every six months. You should be giving your self some protein treatments in between and follow up with a moisture treatment. Probably why your hair snapping. It doesn't have any protein.

And your hair is what you make it. If you battle, which you shouldn't be, it will beat you every time and do its own thing. Remember, your in control of your hair. Don't let it get the best of you.

Transitioning!!!!!
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey I went into bald patches using Naturalaxer.

Jolie7

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
i wasnt gonna chop it off lol just make the end healthly lookin thats all i wanna get some tracks put in too, but my hair has never broken off that bad from a perm, mizani and affrim were the only 2 that did that, other perms i've used havent
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Hair Breakage All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: