Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Just For Fun...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Acronyms and Abbreviations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ceely

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:10 am    Post subject: Re: I AM SO "TIRED" Reply with quote
angeeE5 wrote:
I will not explain the title. I will leave that to Arrow LOL. Anyway, I figure that I say it in a roundabout way. If any of you are experiencing that OMG when are you due? type of weight and there is no baby in sight. Yeah, it is time to do something drastic...

You know that it is natural, or else I would not be posting it. It is proven. Ashanti, Beyonce, Jennifer Hudson, any woman with curves has tried this well-kept Hollywood secret.

Well, here it is for you.

LEMON AND CAYENNE PEPPER
cayenne [http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/learn/cayenne.php]
http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/bulkherb/graphics-c/cayenne_powder.jpg

lemon [http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/learn/lemonpeel.php]
http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/bulkherb/graphics-l/lemon_peel_powder.jpg

You can substitute the lemon powder with lemon juice (fresh squeezed or concentrate).

Drink three 8 oz glasses of this solution every day for two weeks. I guarantee you weight loss! How much you lose depends upon your exercise regimens, daily activities, and overall BMI (body mass index). How to calculate this will be discussed in another topic.

GOOD LUCK! Very Happy

Hey Angee5, have you ever tried this drink yrself and if so did it actually work for you? Also, I am diabetic and take insulin so I have to eat at least 3 times a day which btw I don't but what do you think? I need to drop at least 25-30 lbs by Sept. I am going overseas and don't want to go looking bloated! Just hit me back when you have time. Thanks
ACE

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
ive tried this diet before,couldnt make it past day one unfortunately.i was too hungry throughout the day.The Flat Belly Diet works wonders though,perhaps one should check it out if interested,at least you get to eat real food!The weightloss is awesome.
Empire

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I thought of doing the lemon/cayenne pepper as part of a cleansing program but I know a whole day without food is not easy for me.

I will do crunches and start jogging to get my six-pack abs

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]
angeeE5

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey Ceely,

Yes, I have tried this diet before, although I should not have given the fact that I am only 120 lbs. But, yes, it did work!
ACE

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
wow Angee thats an awesome number!i havent seen that number since highschool.
ceely

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
angeeE5 wrote:
Hey Ceely,

Yes, I have tried this diet before, although I should not have given the fact that I am only 120 lbs. But, yes, it did work!

Girl, I wish I was 120! Try 220! But not all because I over eat. True fact Insulin makes some people hungry. I happen to fall in that category. I told my doctor how in the h**l I'm I suppose to loose weight and take insulin knowing it gives me more of an appetite. She said some people it affects that way.

I have to eat right after taking it twice a day so it's like a no win for me. Boy I tell ya!

So I am now cutting down on my food intake just to drop the pounds.
ACE

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
much success to you ceely
ceely

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
ACE wrote:
much success to you ceely

Thanks sweetie, but I can say I do have an advantage over most cuz I am 5'10.5 and I carry it well, at least it's not as noticable on me than someone alot shorter than me.

Still thanks! Very Happy
ACE

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
yeah that's an advantage.its distributed well with taller people.
angeeE5

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yes, 120lbs. Whenever I mention this to people, women gasp (either by shock or Laughing ). When I tell this information to men, they usually frown upon it. I guess that is just too skinny. But oh, I know where my weight can go, which is why I go lightly on the starches. However, I have a sweet tooth out of this world, especially with chocolate.

Chocolate is a good thing for you, do not get me wrong. The darker the chocolate, the healthy it is for your body because it is rich in antioxidants. Forget that commercial chocolate! Chocolate helps to trim the waist, so I have never had a flabby stomach. I do not even know what it feels like to be curvy nor plus size. I just wish that I was a little more fit for my upper torso. The muscles are pretty much non-existent at the moment Smile .
ceely

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
angeeE5 wrote:
Yes, 120lbs. Whenever I mention this to people, women gasp (either by shock or Laughing ). When I tell this information to men, they usually frown upon it. I guess that is just too skinny. But oh, I know where my weight can go, which is why I go lightly on the starches. However, I have a sweet tooth out of this world, especially with chocolate.

Chocolate is a good thing for you, do not get me wrong. The darker the chocolate, the healthy it is for your body because it is rich in antioxidants. Forget that commercial chocolate! Chocolate helps to trim the waist, so I have never had a flabby stomach. I do not even know what it feels like to be curvy nor plus size. I just wish that I was a little more fit for my upper torso. The muscles are pretty much non-existent at the moment Smile .

Yeah I do know the benefits of eating dark chocolate, but I have never been a chocolate fan. But at least there is one consolation to my height and that is I am very curvatious and I do hide it well. With that being said I am slowly loosing some weight which I really have to because of the diabetes. And the fact that I will not wear clothes over size 13-14! I have extremely long legs and a long torso so I guess that also helps. I just need to get my tummy down and I'll be a'ight!
ACE

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
semi sweet chocolate is good for u
ceely

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ACE wrote:
semi sweet chocolate is good for u

Yes, I know. I do eat it sometimes, but not addicted to it. I don't need to be anyway.
ACE

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
im not that into dark chocolate anyway.I like moreso milk chocolate but you are right about the health benefits of dark.speaking of food I just had a carmalized salmon dish from macys yum!!!I wwanna start having at least three salmon dishes a week forr my hair.I wonder if that will be ok for my system?I know they say too much salmon isn't good for women but three to me doesn't seem like a lot.
ceely

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ACE wrote:
im not that into dark chocolate anyway.I like moreso milk chocolate but you are right about the health benefits of dark.speaking of food I just had a carmalized salmon dish from macys yum!!!I wwanna start having at least three salmon dishes a week forr my hair.I wonder if that will be ok for my system?I know they say too much salmon isn't good for women but three to me doesn't seem like a lot.

actually, I've never heard about too much salmon not being good for women,maybe unless yr trying to concieve. That's the case why have the salmon capsules to take? I really don't see the harm, but to be on the safe side I would consult the dr. first! Btw, that sounded so yummy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Acronyms and Abbreviations All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: