Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
New Updates.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
damipatience

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:58 am    Post subject: New Updates. Reply with quote
It's been a while guys and I see everyone is making progress on their natural hair, relaxed hair, and weaved-up hair journey so that brings a smile to my hair. As of last night (11/12), i ordered my second bottle of hairifinity and I'm going to give it a try again so I'll let you know how that goes. I still have 5 days worth of pills left from the one i ordered in 09 but never finished lol so I'll get started with that.
My regimen for now
wash1-2 times weekly with elasta qp conditioning shampoo
DC wkly with ors mayo
other I cowash with cheapie conditioner ins trad of washing
I air-dry most of the time
sometimes use my dryer on the lowest setting which is the equivalent of air drying with lots of cool air so it speed things up when im in a rush.
alternative to flat ironing: wrap my hair up with motions foaming wrap at night and it gives me the same affect as a flat iron the next morning when i unwrap it
staple products: motions leave-in creme that I mentioned in my previous post, organics olive oil lotion, and doo gro stimulating growth oil.

Current hair pics
Fresh perm back in October

As of This week

PickingUpThePieces

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yahhhh! I cant wait to see your growth! I am also giving hairfinity another shot. I ordered the six month package.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Hair Growth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: