Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
HairFinity Vitamins

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PickingUpThePieces

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:50 pm    Post subject: HairFinity Vitamins Reply with quote
While taking the vitamins I never really saw improvement. Perhaps thats because my hair was very damaged when I first came to hairfinity.

Last edited by PickingUpThePieces on Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
MissCoco210

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I think these vitamins are all in the head. Cause when you take them you take care of your hair more than ever. That is what causes the improvement. Cause my hair looks great and I stopped taking them awhile ago.

There is a post on here called duplicates. Just duplicate the main ingredients in HF to save $ and you have the choice to lower or up the doesage of each ingredient ... HF does help with the growth phase of the hair but it is ur choice to keep that hair on your head.

malika26

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
So what are you taking MissCoco and what are you doing to your hair? I am out of HF so I am taking prenatal vitamins along with 2 Biotion for a total of 10,000mcg
MissCoco210

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
My regimen it to leave my hair alone.. been wearing a wig since I took out my braids last wich was aug 25. I braid it back. take it out occasionally to wash it or co wash it braid it back. I keep it moisturized with a megatek and oils mixture that i put veggie glycerin in. That is it. I try to leave it alone as much as possible. I try not to add to much stuff in my hair so my hair has room to grow. Right now I am taking vit E and C cause everyone is getting sick and I want to stay healthy

malika26

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ok sounds great that is what I am trying to do I am glad I have this sew in because I had the hand in head disease for real..Expecting to gain at least and 1 1/2 inch my December..
MissCoco210

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ooo... if i straighten my hair should i get a dom. blowout by the professionals.

ACE

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
MissCoco210 wrote:
I think these vitamins are all in the head. Cause when you take them you take care of your hair more than ever. That is what causes the improvement. Cause my hair looks great and I stopped taking them awhile ago.

There is a post on here called duplicates. Just duplicate the main ingredients in HF to save $ and you have the choice to lower or up the doesage of each ingredient ... HF does help with the growth phase of the hair but it is ur choice to keep that hair on your head.

im excited because unfortunately my diet is really crappy but I take the HF vitamins and since I first began they showed a HUGE difference in my hairs growth and I can testify that prior to,even going to salons were not aiding my hair to grow longer or stay healthy rather.I love these vitamins.Im thinking of getting my mom started on them.The key is diligence.Patience helps as well.It is nice,however,that you are maintaining your hair without them though.
ACE

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
MissCoco210 wrote:
My regimen it to leave my hair alone.. been wearing a wig since I took out my braids last wich was aug 25. I braid it back. take it out occasionally to wash it or co wash it braid it back. I keep it moisturized with a megatek and oils mixture that i put veggie glycerin in. That is it. I try to leave it alone as much as possible. I try not to add to much stuff in my hair so my hair has room to grow. Right now I am taking vit E and C cause everyone is getting sick and I want to stay healthy

thats really smart girl.Are you airdrying before braiding?Or are you detangling then braiding while its wet?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Hair Growth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: