Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Wen products

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Styling Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jolie7

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:14 pm    Post subject: Wen products Reply with quote
Has anyone tried Wen yet? I really want to know how it works on BLACK hair since the majority of people i've seen on the website are of the white peoples lol but I was watching the infomercial and the guy whose name is Chaz Dean said that sulfates and other harsh chemicals that are in the regular shampoos we use. he said it works on all types of hair so i was wondering if anyone has tried it if you want to check out the website, here it is

http://www.wenhaircare.com/index.php?uci=ous116&s_kwcid=TC|8124|wen%20hair%20care||S|b|2833968796
angeeE5

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I will post later on this. I have a whole article I printed out three months ago about this product. I will post it tomorrow.
Jolie7

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Alright
angeeE5

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Here is the link that I was referring to. The author of the post is NaturalMane.

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=175571&PN=2
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
This is new to me

arrowwalker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thank you Angee, a second opinion is always helpful

angeeE5

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
You are welcome, Arrow. Smile
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
BUMP

arrowwalker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Bump

Adrz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:59 am    Post subject: I agree with it! Reply with quote
I agree ime beliving with what she said in blackmedia abt strong great aroma that causes her to pump more , I do the same thing.

My mom is the one who have difficult dat organic is the best for hairproduct or make your own homemade stuffs, I been telling her years when I went natural. But the funny things is that when she see that I put foods in my hair, she was like "it looks like your hair hungry instead of you" she said something funny "I aint putting foods in my hair!" ...then I have hard time trying convincing her that is the best to go right direction doing condioner and having organic hairproducts because she always shampoo everytime she want wash her hair then use heat tool.

My hair grow faster since bc , my family excaim in shocking "How did it gets to texture" "How curly and shiny?" I told my mom she should pay attention since it is healthier that family wont stop touching.

Now I am glad Wen Chaz is on my side talking abt all chemicals, guess what? My mom watched his show and said "WOW, she is right!" lol...I was abt to laugh. She threw all of her old shampoo and bad hairproducts, now she let me do her hair by little to little.

She loves WEN hairproducts and I too because it is a lot of benefits with thick creamy. It will be hard to get out of pumper sometimes because it is too creamy... I still love it, she won't stop ordering it. I tried telling her WEN is not the only "organic" or "high good quality" conditioner.

You don't have to use 5 or 7 pumps as it states in direction , just use extra until u feel your scalp is cleanse thru! A lot black ppl use extra on thick hair because thick hair needs more to get through . I used abt 10 or more ...

Some ppl still feel dirty or oily after using that, they complained in yahoo answer because they didn't use enough of pumps. They only use what was stated in instruction. I told them they were suppose use more if they dont feel clean.

I waiting with cleansing conditioner on my hair in plastic then rinse out , pumps more! that how it work. Do the same as you do to co wash....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Styling Products All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: