Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
help on hair breakage
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leonette

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
ACE wrote:
i think extra virgin olive oil may be best...im gonna try that

Iím agree with you! But you can use not only oil, but products, which contain it. As for me, i use moroccan oil shampoo for several months and i see, that it influences greatly!!! I believe, that only nature cares about our health Smile
babygurl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:11 pm    Post subject: split ends Reply with quote
Applying a mixture of egg yolk, olive oil, and honey. In a bowl, mix together one tablespoon of honey and olive oil respectively with the yolk of one egg.

Ensure that all three ingredients are mixed together very well and then take small amounts of this and apply it in different sections of your hair.

You should then put a shower cap on and allow this mixture to remain for about 20 to 30 minutes. You can also make use of moisturizing masks. In a bowl, mash up a medium sized avocado and apply it to your hair.

Ensure that your hair is damp while you are doing this. If you are not able to use avocado, you could always use mayonnaise as a substitute.
mrs.anderson

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i have a question or two. i just really go into the whole hair care regiments, can someone please tell me how often i should moisturize, deep condition, protein treatments, and what's the best daily oil? i am so confused when it comes to all of this and i really want my hair to grow to it's full potential. Please help me. i am experiencing some massive breakage now...need help to make it stop. Also 3 weeks taking hairfinity vitamin...love the growth but i want healthy hair too.
angeeE5

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hello ms. Anderson,
I suggest that you shampoo, condition, and moisture your hair on a
biweekly basis until your hair has grown accustomed to the products.
The products that I recommend are etae naturals and aubrey
Organics.
ACE

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
ACE wrote:
oil is one thing missing from my regiman in the conditioners so i really need to do that my next deep condition.
I find oils definitely makes a big difference in how my hair turns out, so Im happy when using them.
ACE

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hello, and welcome! Thanks for the reply and I apologize for my postponed reply. I was always drawb to using the shampoo with moraccon oil in it but need to use up the products that I have currently first.
Leonette wrote:
ACE wrote:
i think extra virgin olive oil may be best...im gonna try that

Iím agree with you! But you can use not only oil, but products, which contain it. As for me, i use moroccan oil shampoo for several months and i see, that it influences greatly!!! I believe, that only nature cares about our health Smile

ACE

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Id like to suggest to pray about this concern first if you haven't already.Continue to pray about it for God to lead you to the right regiman for you.I like to moisturize daily then use the GHE, Green House Effect.Its when you moisturize then use a shower cap covered by a scarf or towel to help steam the hair or ends for extra hydration.It really feels nice.I deep condition weekly usually, but sometimes I can be so tired from working I may not be ontime each week.Its best to deep condition weekly though.As far as protein, Ive been using Aphogee two step on a monthly bases. My daily oil is Gro Aut oil which is different oils and herbs combined in a bottle.I do ,however, like to use Jojoba seed oil also.
mrs.anderson wrote:
i have a question or two. i just really go into the whole hair care regiments, can someone please tell me how often i should moisturize, deep condition, protein treatments, and what's the best daily oil? i am so confused when it comes to all of this and i really want my hair to grow to it's full potential. Please help me. i am experiencing some massive breakage now...need help to make it stop. Also 3 weeks taking hairfinity vitamin...love the growth but i want healthy hair too.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Hair Breakage All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: