Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Version of Argan oil?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adrz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:35 pm    Post subject: Version of Argan oil? Reply with quote
I am on budget, I need know what other than Argan oil that can keep my hair moiztured and conditioned?

I did try argan oil at first, it did what it said! It elimated my frizz, penerated hair's shaft moizture, keep it conditioned long term and everyting but the other woman said it was better if I bought condition jar or mix egg/mayo?

I am thinking...what is the difference between argan oil / jojoba oil, vitamin e oil, and other oil?

A lot ppl seem to like argan oil more than any oils . To me jojoba oil, castor oil, mayo, egg, olive oil, and vitamin e oil can do better totally.Rather than you have argan oil in hair, alone.
angeeE5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well, I have not tried Argan oil myself so I cannot really give you any feedback on that. However, I do agree that jojoba oil, castor oil, mayo, egg, olive oil, and vitamin e are all good options. Although, I am a little opposed to using mayo because it is hard to rinse out of really dense hair. The best method that I have used is coconut oil and etae natural carmel treatment. It works great as a pre-treatment.
ACE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I like the argan oil.I have the one from Sally's it's very softening and smells wonderful! I think I like the smell more than anything lol...I haven't noticed the kind of shine though that is advertised on the Creme of Nature pics in magazines for their argan oil promo so Im bummed about that.I would love to have something that gives me shine like that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Hair Breakage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: