Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Wen vs. Hair One

View previous topic :: View next topic  
trini08

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:45 am    Post subject: Wen vs. Hair One Reply with quote
Has anyone tried both Wen and the Hair One products that can be found at Sally Beauty Supply? I have used the Hair One products and use the one for dry hair and recently tried a small pack of the one for curly hair. I was a bit wary at first when I initially decided to use the product because I got drawn into the stigma that an all in one product canít really work or not work as well as each individual product but after using it for a few months I am pleasantly surprised. Being natural I am always looking for a moisturizing product and since I stopped using shampoo a few years ago I felt that the Wen product would be great when I saw it but I am frugal and just didnít want to pay for the product. So when I saw Hair One at Sallyís and it said to compare the product to Wen and it was much cheaper I knew I had to try it. I like it quite a bit it leaves my hair moisturized and clean. I also like the feeling it leaves on my scalp, tingly, fresh and minty! As the saying goes if itís not broke donít fix it however I just want to know if I am missing out on any thing with the Wen products.
angeeE5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have never heard of Hair One before but I am pretty familiar with Wen products and they are best for individuals with Fine to Normal hair. Even though the owner claims that the products is for all hair types, I do not believe such a thing. If you do choose to use this and you are of African or Hispanic descendant, use it once a month or else your hair will dry out.[/b]
trini08

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi AngeeE5:

Thanks for the heads up about the Wen products. I have been using the Hair One product for a few months now and I use it every 2 to 3 weeks. I havenít seen any drying of my hair as of yet but I will definitely be more watchful of the possibility that it could dry my hair out.
angeeE5

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
You are welcome. Good luck to you in your hair journey Smile .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Shampoos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: