Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Hair Breakage from bleach

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lisa84

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:59 pm    Post subject: Hair Breakage from bleach Reply with quote
Hello, I'm new to the site but it very informative! I have a few questions and hopefully some will give me some advice!

I bleached my hair to get it a real blonde back in December 2007 and at the end of Jan. 08 I got a perm and my hair broke off in several places really bad. I have been going to the beauty shop for weekly washes, but my hair is still breaking. What should I do to stop the breaking?

Also, the person who does my hair told me that they should put a semi-permanent rinse on my hair, so I let her do it Fri, May 2, 2008! She said this is suppose to help condition and strengthen my hair. I am now having second thoughts because it seems as if my hair is breaking more! Was this a bad idea, and has anyone ever heard of this? What should I do?

I have cut my hair and it is now shoulder length, but I want it back down my back were it use to be. My family and I naturally have long hair, but I just damaged my?
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hello Lisa
I read your article and I was just wondering how did it all turned out? I had a similar problem except my hair was bra-strap length and I have clumps of one inch hair now. I cry everytime I wash my hair now. I brought the vitamins and I am constantly conditoning but I don't see any improvement. I, too was seeing a hairdresser for a while but I can't afford it anymore. Please share if you found a solution.
thanks
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hello lisa84 it's been a month and extra days and I was wondering how is it going with your regimen? Please keep us posts. We are all in it together.

arrowwalker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Are you still with us Lisa?

arrowwalker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
BUMP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Hair Breakage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: