Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
New Growth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Childrens Hair Care
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mariofmagdal

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:45 am    Post subject: New Growth Reply with quote
Hi,

Just thought I would share what the new growth looks like. This is DD's hair while still wet, just before braiding. (I braid the wet hair) I always allow her hair to air dry. I use no heat whatsoever. Our regime has not changed. There is no damage or breakage from the perm. Moisture and Conditioning are very key in this process. HTH. We started this regime Sept. 13, 2008.

KINGTEHA

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: New Growth Reply with quote
How old is your DD? I want to know if my DD that is 2 ...if that is too young to use any of these products and what would you recommend for someone that age?

mariofmagdal wrote:
Hi,

Just thought I would share what the new growth looks like. This is DD's hair while still wet, just before braiding. (I braid the wet hair) I always allow her hair to air dry. I use no heat whatsoever. Our regime has not changed. There is no damage or breakage from the perm. Moisture and Conditioning are very key in this process. HTH. We started this regime Sept. 13, 2008.

mariofmagdal

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sulu .Max Gro is a Sulfur based growth aid. A person could be allergic. I would try reg old Sulfur 8 off the shelf to see how that works. I would use more gentle shampoos and conditioners on a child that young. Try the Organics for Kids, that is what I used to use on my daughter prior to these products.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Childrens Hair Care All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: