Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
mosturizer's 4 naturals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Conditioners and Treatments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
*BlackButterfly*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:41 pm    Post subject: mosturizer's 4 naturals Reply with quote
does anyone know of some good moisturizer's and leave in conditoners for natural hair, my hair just drinks up moisture and dosen't seem to get satisfied. also any leave in conditioner's. i've tried the cantu shea butter leave conditioner it works but only for a little bit, b/c once it dries it leaves my hair dry as well, and i don't like that. please help.

*2yr goal BCL/MBL
MissCoco210

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Listen, organic virgin coconut oil unrefined... the night before your wash put it in ur hair and cover with plastic cap...next morning wash and condition moisturize and seal ur scalp and hair with the coconut oil
coconut oil is the oil oil that penetrates the hair shaft and ur hair will be moisturized. dont put too much cause this stays in your hair until you next wash

*BlackButterfly*

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
thanks coco

*2yr goal BCL/MBL
nack_blue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:15 pm    Post subject: Semi permanent make-up Reply with quote
For your question i am answering you that use mehandi as a conditioner for your natural hair and if you are have two mouth hairs and dandruff in your hairs then pls first go to any near by saloon and clear your two mouth hairs and dandruff there.After washing your hairs use mahendi on your head.Similar to that you also use eggs and lemon water for washing your hairs.
Shortyee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Two words for ya..coconut oil.

Coconut oil is the only oil that the hair shaft literally does drink up, all the other oils just coat it

Try getting the virgin coconut oil though. Its hard to find, but its definitely worth it
MissCoco210

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Shortyee wrote:
Two words for ya..coconut oil.

Coconut oil is the only oil that the hair shaft literally does drink up, all the other oils just coat it

Try getting the virgin coconut oil though. Its hard to find, but its definitely worth it

if you seal you braids with it, your hair under the braid would stay moisturized to the very end

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Conditioners and Treatments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: