Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
texturizers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
*BlackButterfly*

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:38 am    Post subject: texturizers Reply with quote
i recently had my hair cut, because of severe breakage and its about to my cheeks i also perm my hair. however i want to texurize my hair(mildly perm), from now on so my hair can be healthier with less chemical. i guess my question is..... when i texurize my hair(new growth), should i also put it on my ends like you do for a virgin perm(someone's first perm). and if so would my hair at the ends(already processed straight) go back to that kinky wavy look, or is it that once its processed straight then thats it and ill have to grow it out and trim it off? if anyone texturize their hair, what kind do you use, and dose it work well?
i'm going to use the just for me natural texurizer, only because i've always used J4M perms in my hair because the other's i've tried (adult perms) seem to be hard on my hair and result in breakage after a while of use. hope to hear from you soon. Very Happy

*2yr goal BCL/MBL
Computer*Love

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:49 am    Post subject: Re: texturizers Reply with quote
*BlackButterfly* wrote:
i recently had my hair cut, because of severe breakage and its about to my cheeks i also perm my hair. however i want to texurize my hair(mildly perm), from now on so my hair can be healthier with less chemical. i guess my question is..... when i texurize my hair(new growth), should i also put it on my ends like you do for a virgin perm(someone's first perm). and if so would my hair at the ends(already processed straight) go back to that kinky wavy look, or is it that once its processed straight then thats it and ill have to grow it out and trim it off? if anyone texturize their hair, what kind do you use, and dose it work well?
i'm going to use the just for me natural texurizer, only because i've always used J4M perms in my hair because the other's i've tried (adult perms) seem to be hard on my hair and result in breakage after a while of use. hope to hear from you soon. Very Happy

Please tell me how it turns out, I never used one before. I am very interested. Idea
Beauty is only skin deep. Positive Thinking Gives Positive Results. Tell your hair what you want it to be and, it will show you what it already heard. Keep smiling ya'll we all Look better when we do.
*BlackButterfly*

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
sure ill let you know how everything turns out, i plan on putting it in, in about three weeks from now, so ill let you know what happens

*2yr goal BCL/MBL
Computer*Love

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
*BlackButterfly* wrote:
sure ill let you know how everything turns out, i plan on putting it in, in about three weeks from now, so ill let you know what happens

Very Happy Thanks.
Beauty is only skin deep. Positive Thinking Gives Positive Results. Tell your hair what you want it to be and, it will show you what it already heard. Keep smiling ya'll we all Look better when we do.
*BlackButterfly*

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
well my mom put the texturizer in my hair last night, and i believe she kept it in too long, because its not wavy Sad , its straight just as if i had a regular perm, so oh well Confused . maybe ill try it again when my new growth start to show again Shocked .

*2yr goal BCL/MBL
Blackqueen80

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:52 pm    Post subject: Texterizer Reply with quote
I put a Organic texterizer in my hair 2 months ago, it didn't ake like i expect it would. Can i use a male texterizer next time and Will it do any damage to my hair?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Relaxers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: