Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
cholesterol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Conditioners and Treatments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vullybela

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:24 am    Post subject: cholesterol Reply with quote
My good and bad " cholesterol " is low my doctor says... whats that mean? I mean are there symptoms to this? and what exactly does this mean? I need to know more or less the symptoms that come along with low cholesterol because i havent been feeling my best lately and wanted to kinow if that was the reason?

Last edited by vullybela on Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
MissCoco210

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
My cholesterol used to be high... i changed my ways and i went to a health fair and they said i had enough good cholesterol. Good cholesterol helps get rid of the bad... when you have too high of a cholesterol your blood pressure may go up cause heart problems in the future.... you wanna stick to good cholesterol and what can help with that is fish oil supplements and that is what i take... right now i am living a healthy lifestyle with tons of good cholesterol... stay away from fast foods and grease restaurants such as fridays and applebees

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Conditioners and Treatments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: