Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Ponytails for a 3yr. old for school

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Childrens Hair Care
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dimples

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: Ponytails for a 3yr. old for school Reply with quote
My sister and I are at a disagreement because my 3 yr. old will be starting school this September and she thinks I'm wrong for sending him to school with ponytails instead of braiding it like my other 3 boys. I keep all of my boys hair cut to a certain length and just cut my 3 yr. olds hair when he was 2 to make it even all the way around ( I was wrong for this too). is something wrong with 1,2,3, 4, 6 ,8 or ponytails all over his head and pulled into 1 ponytail wrong for school. By the way all my boys have different hair textures, that cause for different measures like different hairstyles do to the thickness or thiness as well as curly or wavy hair. Please tell me who's right.

I wanted to post a pick of my 3 yr. old but don't know how. If anyone knows how to can you please give me the instructions. Thank You.
hericane

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
May I ask why you prefer to keep your boys hair long? Just curious. I would recommend braids because they seem to be a more acceptable trend for boys/men who prefer longer hair.
dimples

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well I made a promise to my mom before she passed to not cut my older two boys hair but since then they have grown to love their hair but I do keep it cut to a certain length because the older two boys doesn't want their hair that long and I don't mind cutting it for them and keeping it styled. Thanks for your reply.
KINGTEHA

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
For a little girl I would have said that the ponytails were Okay, however, maybe braids would have been the better choice for your son.

Does he still have long hair?
angeeE5

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Oh, I voted for ponytails because I thought you were referring to a girl. Since your three year old is a boy, I would recommend that you style his hair in braids.
japrincess0606

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I voted braids because it seems most acceptable for a 3 yr. old boy who is growing his hair and that is the trend. You can infact switch it up if you want and braid it and when you take it out of braids you can put it in a ponytail
Vega

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
For a boy, I would go with braids. While it takes more time in the beginning, they're very manageable especially for energetic young boys. For girls, I think pony tails are cute. My girl who is almost 3, hates having things in her hair so it would be difficult keeping her hair in pony tails.
cindycrawford

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
you may try any of these

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Childrens Hair Care All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: