Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
10% off when you become a Contributor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hairfinity
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: 10% off when you become a Contributor Reply with quote
Save 10% on any order from HairFinity when you become a Contributor in forum.

A "Contributor" is a registered user with 20-49 posts. Once you achieve this rank, email promo@freehairsecrets.com for your Coupon Code.

Rules: Posts must be relevant to the topic in which they are posted and a genuine unique contribution to our members. Any posts not meeting these requirements will be edited out.
ShortyP98

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:36 am    Post subject: A Climbing New Member Reply with quote
That's a great offer. I'm going to get my posting done so I can save a little bit on my first order. I want to try the hairfinity vitamins and see how well they work for me. I think we should start some kind of a live journal where we keep track of our hair grow on the hairfinity. Does that sound interesting to anyone else?
hericane

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:12 pm    Post subject: Re: A Climbing New Member Reply with quote
ShortyP98 wrote:
That's a great offer. I'm going to get my posting done so I can save a little bit on my first order. I want to try the hairfinity vitamins and see how well they work for me. I think we should start some kind of a live journal where we keep track of our hair grow on the hairfinity. Does that sound interesting to anyone else?

A live journal does sound very interesting. I think people often need to see the natural progression of a supplement in the 'average' wasn't born with long hair kind of woman-to believe that it will work for them. We could also post before and after pics of forum members.
hericane

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: 10% off when you become a Contributor Reply with quote
hairfinity wrote:

A "Contributor" is a registered user with 20-49 posts. Once you achieve this rank, email promo@freehairsecrets.com for your Coupon Code.

Rules: Posts must be relevant to the topic in which they are posted and a genuine unique contribution to our members. Any posts not meeting these requirements will be edited out.

This is a really great offer! Have you ever considered FREE vits as both a marketing promotional to generate new customer testimonials and photo gallery pics + as an incentive to generate forum participation to help build our on-line community?
ShortyP98

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:13 am    Post subject: Re: 10% off when you become a Contributor Reply with quote
hericane wrote:
hairfinity wrote:

This is a really great offer! Have you ever considered FREE vits as both a marketing promotional to generate new customer testimonials and photo gallery pics + as an incentive to generate forum participation to help build our on-line community?

That's a great idea. Maybe they'll consider it. Or a least a discount or rebate for it.
Pasheen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
This is nice and it will encourage me to share. And I love saving money. The free vitamins is a good idea too but if that is not feasable maybe a buy one get one free type of deal. I would also like us to have a picture gallery to share ideas.

~Pasheen
hericane

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Discounts always seem to make us move a little faster! Laughing
BlessedByDesign

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
You guys are a amazing! A free gift AND a valuable resource. Now you can't beat that with a stick! Laughing
Pasheen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just wondering how long does it would take to get the coupon?

~Pasheen
Computer*Love

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thank you HairFinity
Beauty is only skin deep. Positive Thinking Gives Positive Results. Tell your hair what you want it to be and, it will show you what it already heard. Keep smiling ya'll we all Look better when we do.
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:41 pm    Post subject: Great Reply with quote
I am in, when do I start?
jpmiyuka

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thank you! I received the email!

Transitioning!!!!!
arrowwalker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:32 pm    Post subject: Thank you Hairfinity Reply with quote
This really helps when you're on a budget. I was able to purchase more vitamins and no in-between pauses. Thank you again.

angeeE5

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Pasheen,

I concur with your comment: "Buy one get one free." Personally, I believe that this offer is more feasible than the latter. I can imagine the amount of time and effort that is put forth to create these vitamins so that can be available to the public. Everyone likes something for free, but it is to be most like perceived as bribery, which breeds skepticism. The Buy One Get One Free deal is something that I would definitely consider.
Saleana

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Very grateful for a discount. Everyone loves a bargain! From looking at some of these testimonials, the product must do a lil somethin. : ) I gotta send that email!

www.loveandlightguidance.webs.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hair Care Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: